༄ 20. Captain and Manager

Autumn break was finally over and everyone returned to Hyogo.

It was lunch break for the Inarizaki students. As usual the group of friends are happily eating and chatting with each other. They talked about the upcoming qualification matches for the Inter High Tournament.

"Do you really think we'll make it 'Samu?" Atsumu eagerly asked his twin.

"Well our team IS the powerhouse of Hyogo AND during the past three years we always won the qualification matches," his twin responded while thinking out loud.

"We shouldn't tarnish Inarizaki's streak to qualify. The team is counting on you guys," Kita suddenly interrupted them.

"Y-Yes, Kita-san!" the first years all yelled full of confidence.

The girls just chuckled at their responses.

Suddenly the group of friends were interrupted by a voice.

"U-Uhm Sohma-san, c-can I talk with y-you for a s-second?"

There they saw an average looking boy. His face was flustered and red as a tomato.

Aristia stood up while her friends were silently watching her. The two girl best friends looked at each other and sighed. 'Not again'

Aristia walked to the boy while he was heavily blushing. The wind suddenly blew which made a dramatic effect at the scene.

"S-So beautiful," the boy accidentally thought out loud.

"Hm? Oh thank you," she smiled at him what made the boy blush more.

"Anyways, what was it that you wanted to talk about uhmm...."

"Takashi Jun desu!" the boy yelled. Aristia flinched from his loud voice.

'So loud,' the group of friends thought.

Aristia nodded. "So what was it you'd like to talk about, Takashi-kun?"

Suddenly the boy bowed and confessed.

"SOHMA-SAN! I REALLY LIKE YOU SINCE THE FIRST DAY OF THIS YEAR! ONE TIME YOU HELPED ME WHEN I DROPPED MY BOOKS. I THOUGHT IT WAS A DREAM TO COME TRUE TO BE HELPED BY MY CRUSH! PLEASE GO OUT WITH ME!" he yelled or confessed in this situation.

The group of friends sweatdropped at his loud confession. While a certain someone clenched his fist and narrowed his eyes.

Aristia sadly smiled at him. "I'm sorry Takashi-kun, but I can't accept your confession"

Takashi looked shocked up. "W-Why?"

"I-," before Aristia could answer him he suddenly cried and continued, while slowly walking to her. Alarmed, the fox girl took also steps backwards.

"A-Am I not good enough? Or do you perhaps like someone?" he yelled.

Aristia flinched at the last question.

"So you DO like someone! Tell me who it is! TELL ME! WHO IS THE PERSON YOU LIKE!" he desperately yelled and ran to her, trying to touch her. Aristia became afraid and tried to run away, but it was too late...... or so she thought.

Kita suddenly stood between her and the boy. And grabbed the hand that wanted to touch the red haired girl. He had a dangerous expression on his face.

"Takashi Jun was it, right? I politely ask you to not touch our dear manager. She doesn't like it to be touched by boys. I hope you understand her feelings and that you accept she has rejected your confession." Kita said with his intimidated aura. Even the group of friends shivered from the coldness.