༄ 39. Please Remember Me

After the whole fiasco in the morning, the group of friends had never seen their (now) white haired friend anymore. Aristia — or rather Aria's — head became full with the information she was given. She still needed some time to progress everything in her brain.

(AN: To not confuse you readers for the actual name of our protagonist. Her real name is Chikafuji Risa Aria. Risa is her second name and Aria is her first name. In the previous chapter(s), she was called Risa by her brother and mother. This is because only the closest people can call each other by their second name (is what I heard, so I think it should be true lol))

Some hours passed and it was already time for their lunch break. The group of friends were now walking through the hallways on their way to the canteen, when one particular poster took someone's interest.

"Look! Look, 'Samu! Today's special menu is Traditional Japanese curry!" The golden haired twin yelled with sparkles in his eyes, giving his brother a mischievous smirk.

"The loser is gonna pay," his twin exclaimed and proceeded to run to the canteen, leaving an awestruck Atsumu who was still processing the information in his head.

"You ugly fat pig! That's not fair, 'Samu!" Atsumu angrily shouted and chased his twin.

The others sighed at their usual behavior and proceeded to follow after them. But only did they not run but walked, like a normal human being would do.

"How are they always so full of energy?" A tired Suna asked.

"I guess they're just extremely hungry," Ayaka chuckled at her boyfriend's demeanor and grabbed his upper arm. "What are you gonna eat, Rin?" The blonde asked.

The boy was deeply in thought while shoving his free hand in his pocket. "I think I'll take some miso soup with tofu this time," he answered. "And you?"

"I made some pickled and tuna onigiris for me and Rei-chan, so I think I'm good," Ayaka answered.

"Hm? But where is Reiko-san?"

At the cafetaria

"Enjoy your meal, next,"

"You should smile a little bit more, Prez!" her companion commented.

"I am smiling," the president said with her stoic face.

"No, I mean- Never mind, I-,"

"HUH!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE, REIKO-CHAN!?" An oh so familiar voice shouted in the black haired girl's face, which made the girl frown.

"Shut up, Bakatsumu!" A now irritated Reiko yelled. "As you can see, I'm working,"

"I-I can see that, but why-"

"One Japanese curry with extra meat, right?" Reiko rhetorical asked, while serving the food for the boy in front of her.

"Y-Yeah, but how do you-"

"You shouldn't ask a woman so many questions, Osamu-chan," a melodic voice interrupted them.

The voice belonged to a blue haired girl. She had amber colored eyes that were hiding behind red colored glasses. Everyone knew this crazy looking girl. It was the president of the theatre and music club — Uchida Maria. Not only was she famous for her talent in the art world, she was also probably the biggest airhead of the school.

"I am Osamu, that thing in front of me, is my ugly idiot-like brother, Atsumu," the grey twin said from behind, pointing to his brother.

"HEY! WE HAVE THE SAME FACE!"