༄ 21. Studie-ing

It was early in the morning. Even though it was 5:30AM, the boys are always motivated to come to their volleyball morning practice. The coaches, Akihiko and the demon manager made a strict personal training regime for each of them, based on their skills and things they lack.

After an hour or two practice practice finally ended and the coach wanted to announce something.

"Boys! It's almost winter and you know what that means. The Inter High Tournament is around the corner!"

In response the boys cheered, high-fived each other and excitedly talked about the upcoming matches.

The coach continued, but in a serious tone. The others gulped.

"Therefore, you should study hard and don't fail!"

The players, especially the monster first years, became almost stone sculptures when they heard the announcement. They barely passed their tests and when they did it was only the minimum.

"Coach! I think the twins souls left their body's!" a panicked Ayaka said.

Suna and Ginjima tried to run away, but Akihiko saw this and tried to stop them.

"Shinsuke! Hold them back!" he yelled.

Kita blocked the door and gave the two first years a deep stare that pierced through their soul.

Aristia and the coaches sighed at their boys.

"Well, this isn't even the biggest problem we have," the coach said.

"What do you mean, coach?" Aristia asked.

The others heard their conversation and returned to their normal self. They attentively listened to their coach.

"The school didn't expect us to qualify to the nationals, so we almost don't have a budget left for out stay in Tokyo," the coach sighed.

(AN: I forgot there were qualification matches, before the Inter High, so please pretend that Inarizaki already won theirs and are qualified haha)

While players became sad, some were angry at the school for underestimating their volleyball club. Hearing the issue the fox girl was deeply in thought.

"Hmm, maybe I can ask if you could stay at one of my clan's stays," the red haired girl thought out loud.

Some eyes widen. Especially a certain someone.

"Are you serious, Sohma-san?! Would you really want to ask them that?!!" the coach happily asked her with some sparkles in his eyes.

Aristia smiled and nodded.

"Yes, I will! I will call my brother right now!"

While the fox girl walked away, whispers began to form in the gym.

"Who is she in the Sohma clan?"

"Does she hold an high position?"

"Of course she does! How else could she make a call to reserve many rooms?"

"Our manager-san is so great right! Even though she is sometimes a demon hehe"

"I wonder what importance she holds in the clan"

Ayaka flinched at the last comment. Her eyes widen and she became slightly pale. She hoped no one saw her sudden change in expression. The blonde swore to the fox girl she would keep Aristia's secret till the day she died. If people know about the secret Aristia will-

"Are you alright, Aya?" Suna worriedly asked the blonde, while he touched her shoulder.

Upon seeing the brunette her dark thoughts calmed down.