༄ 18. Jealous Fangirl

"M-Miya-san! I've liked you for a long time! Please go out with me!"

Atsumu and Reiko were about to go to the rooftop to eat their lunch with their friends when suddenly a girl confessed her love to the golden haired boy in the middle of the hallway.

The girl was rumored to be the second most beautiful girl of the first years. Sohma Aristia, obviously, was ranked first. Her name was Satō Haruna. The girl has light brown grey-ish hair which was parted into two dutch braids. She also has soft, cute and innocent features that captivated almost every boys heart, but not the heart of the golden haired twin.

Atsumu uncomfortably scratched his neck while Reiko silently watched the two.

"Ah, I'm sorry but I can't accept your feelings", he apologized.

Haruna's eyes widen. She couldn't believe that she was rejected.

"W-Why? Do I lack something?! I have money, looks and have great grades! We would make the perfect couple Miya-san!", she exclaimed.

Atsumu sighed. "Well it's just that you're not my type and I don't like you. I'm sorry"

The girl almost got tears in her eyes, but looked up when a voice interrupted them.

"You really are an asshole like your brother said, Atsumu", Reiko commented and began to walk away.

The boy got a tick mark on his head and soon ran after her leaving a almost crying Haruna.

"Oii! Take that back Reiko-chan!", he shouted and chopped her head.

"Ouch! Don't chop my head bakatsumu!", she argued and gently touches her head trying to erase to pain.

Atsumu just affectionately smiled at her.

Haruna saw their interaction and became jealous.

'Why? Why do you give her such a gentle smile? What does she has that I don't have?! This isn't fair! You'll pay for it Sohma Reiko!'

The next day at school Reiko's desk was ruined.