༄ 23. Nightmare

(AN: Trigger warning! This chapter contains blood and harm!)

Aristia's pov

I was sleeping, but I also wasn't sleeping. My conscious was still there, but I couldn't wake up. I feel like my body is floating.

"Am I dreaming?" Is what I thought.

It felt too peaceful for the reality, so I assume I was in dreamland. Suddenly I woke up from hearing familiar voices.

"Aristia, it's time to wake up," a gentle voice whispered in my ears. I slowly opened my eyes. At first my vision was blurry, but as time past by I could see clearly. I was met with a familiar pair of dull brown eyes.

"For how long was I sleeping?"

Kita hummed and softly smiled. "For almost half an hour,"

3rd pov

Aristia let out a soft yawn while stretching her body. She looked around her surroundings. The fox girl was eating lunch with the group of friends at a nearby park. When she woke up the red haired girl saw her friends having fun playing with each other. On the left side Aristia saw Reiko playing cards with the twins and Ginjima.

"NO, NOT AGAIN!" Atsumu loudly groaned while grabbing his head, throwing his cards on the ground.

"Hah! I won this round! Hand your candies to mama Reiko, boys!" The ravenette evilly laughed while making a hand gesture to hand her the prize.

"For crying out loud, can you please take it easier on us, Rei-san?" A crying Ginjima asked while handing her the candies. Apparently they were betting who will win this round with candies.

"No, I will not," the ravenette smirked. The others groaned in response.

On the other side, Ayaka was having a deep conversation with Suna, Akihiko and the rest of the group.

"W-Wait, so you're actually the younger niece of that weird ace of Nekoma?!" A surprised Akagi asked the blonde.

"Hmm, yes I am. Don't you see the similarities?" Ayaka genuinely asked the boys.

'NOO, WE DON'T!' Is what they all want to shout, but they held themselves back.

"Actually, I see some similarities," the brunette boy suddenly said.

The boys looked at him like he was crazy, but Akihiko gave them a "Let me handle this" look.

With a deep serious face he said "You two have the same nose,"

The boys comically fell on the floor.

'Couldn't you come up with a beter lie, Aki-san?' Suna internally sighed.

They all looked at the blonde for her reaction. Apparently she often heard from others that their nose are the same and so they talked further.

Aristia saw that all her friends are having fun. She felt happy knowing her two bestfriends made such great friends. The fox girl softly smiled at the sight. Her thoughts were broken when the man beside her spoke.

"Aren't you going to join them, Aristia?"

"I don't know if I could....." she muttered.

When she didn't heard a reply the fox girl turned around. Her eyes widen when she saw that Kita wasn't there anymore. She was frantically looking around, but when she did everyone was gone. She was left alone in the park. Aristia didn't know why, but she suddenly got the urge to go home.

Aristia began to close her eyes. When she opened them she saw it was nighttime. The fox girl was at her house, the Sohma Main Estate. She shrieked when she heard slapping sounds from the Head's house. Aristia didn't think twice and ran fast to the said building.