༄ 34. Who Are You?

Weeks passed and it was already the last month of the coldest season of the year; February. Snow was still falling down from the sky, which was piling up on the ground. Little kids were building snowmen along the pathways which they decorated with paddle stones, branches and an orange carrot.

Even though the second semester already started for the Inarizaki High School students, no one knew where their red haired friend was nor how she was doing.

Today is Wednesday the xxth of February. The Inarizaki volleyball players are currently having their morning practice. Sounds of volleyball balls flying were echoing through the whole gymnasium. That was until their blonde manager motioned to them that it was time for their water break.

"Guys! It's time for your break!" Ayaka yelled.

Hearing the shouts from their manager, the boys immediately rushed to the benched and shoved the water down their throats.

"I guess you all were really thirsty, right?" the blonde chuckled, when she saw the way the players drank their water.

"Yes, we are," Suna replied through his breaths.

"Normally, we would've have the break an half hour ago, but since Tia-cha- OUCH, SAMU!," Atsumu commented, but was immediately slapped by his twin.

"SAMU! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?" the boy yelled.

"Look what your stupid ass did, Tsumu," his twin replied, pointing at the now saddened blonde half-french girl.

Realizing what he did, made the golden haired twin guilty.

"D-Don't worry, Aya-chan,"

"Please don't cry,"

"She will eventually come back to us, you," Atsumu tried to reassure the blonde girl.

"Yeah, remember what Rei-san said, Aya?" Suna asked.

One month ago

The Inarizaki students were sitting on the rooftop. Unlike their usual happy faces, they all had gloomy expressions plastered on their faces. The cause of this was their missing little red haired friend; Sohma Aristia.

Not hearing anything from their red haired friend for a whole month made the group of friends extremely worried. Especially, the black haired Sohma girl. Reiko had a feeling that something went wrong after the annually Zodiac banquette.

'It is unlike Tia to not respond to my messages,'

'Where is she?'

'How is she doing?'

'Is she eating properly?'

'Should I call Kureno-san?' the ravenette thought, looking at her phone and biting her thumpnail.

"Stop doing that, Reiko," a surprisingly calm Atsumu said, while gripping the ravenette's right hand.

Reiko's eyes widened at the sudden physical contact, in which she snatched her hand away. She suddenly stood up and walked to the backside of the rooftop.

"Where are you going?" Osamu asked, noticing that she suddenly walked away.

"Making a call," the Sohma exclaimed, while waving her phone in the air.

The twins looked at each other and raised an eyebrow.

"With who?" They both questioned at the same time.

"Probably Kureno-san," the half French, half Japanese girl muttered.

"Hello, you speak to Sohma Kureno. How can I help you?" The brunet said through the phone.