༄ 9. Sohma Kana

Aristia wasn't obvlious. She knew Hatori wasn't her real brother and that she has no real family.

Even thought she knew the truth. She always tried to brush the idea off with a smile and said that she was okay.

Many believed her words, but if you could really see through her you can see that she was not okay.

Sohma Kana was one of them.

She saw how lonely she was and tried to be close to her. Aristia grew very fond of her.

Unfortunately the happiness didn't last long.

Two years ago

Kana, Hatori and a little Aristia were taking a walk when suddenly the little one tried to get their attention.

"Uhm Kana-nee, Tori-nii" a shy little red haired girl began to talk.

"Yes Tia dear, what's wrong?" Kana asked with a motherly smile.

Hatori also waited for the little girls respond.

"You two love each other right? When are you two going to marry?" Aristia innocently asked.

Kana was heavily blushing while Hatori was thinking.

"W-Well about that...." Kana started and looked away.

"I think we should marry" Hatori suddenly stated.

Aristia widened her eyes and jumped of joy. Kana cried in happiness and Hatori smiled.

One week later Hatori and Kana asked Akito permission to marry. But Akito threw a tantrum hurting Hatori in the process.

Akito blamed Kana for everything and she became mental sick.

Aristia blamed herself for Hatori's injury and Kana's sickness.

'If I didn't mentioned anything about marriage Tori-nii and Kana-nee wouldn't got hurt' she cried.

'It's all because of me'

'It's all my fault'

'I-I don't think I can ever look Tori-nii and Kana-nee straight in their eyes anymore'

'Will they hate me? Do they think I'm disgusting? Am I really useless like Akito-sama said?'

Hatori went to see how Aristia was doing after he visited Kana. When he saw her crying he immediately went to her and hugged her.

Aristia felt something heavy hugging her and looked up. There she saw Hatori hugging her. She began to apologize and cried again.

"T-Tori-nii *sniff* I-I'm so s-sorry" she cried

"I'm sorry!!!"

"I AM SO SORRY!!!" she yelled.

Hatori hugged her harder and began to talk.

"Tia, it's not your fault. I don't blame you for anything. Don't worry I still love you" Hatori said in a soft tone to Aristia.

Aristia began to cry louder and louder after he said this. But this time in relief.

After she calmed down Hatori let go of the hug. He began to talk.

"Tia. I've decided to erase Kana's memories. I hope she can search for her own happiness again but this time without me"