༄ 6. Showing Her Abilities Like A Fox

The next day Aristia went with puffy eyes to school. Her two friends had worried looks.

"Tia, what happened to your eyes?! Did you cry yesterday?" Ayaka asked worried.

"Is there something wrong Tia? You know you can tell us everything." said the black haired girl.

Ayaka nodded in confirmation.

"Don't worry guys, there's nothing wrong" she said with a smile.

"It's just that I dreamt about someone who had a motherly aura and comforted me when I was in my dark days" she said with a smile.

The thought of meeting her soon made her happy. However she still need to find some answers.

'How is she involved in the Sohma's'

'Does she know of the curse?'

'How is she connected to the Sohma's'

Aristia broke out of her thoughts when they arrived at the gym. Reiko already left them for some papers. Aristia said that she would handle her part during the lessons.

The managers were welcomed by the players and coach who were gathered in a circle.

"You're just on time managers! I just wanted to announce something." said the coach enthusiastically.

Aristia raised a brow while Ayaka gave the coach a confused face.

Then they began to walk to stand next to the coach.

"Now that everyone's here I'd like to announce something!"

The players began to whisper.

The coach continued "Itachiyama is organizing a volleyball training camp and we, the Inarizaki volleyball club, were invited to participate!"

The boys began to yell in happiness. Atsumu gave Osamu a fist bomb while others were talking to each other. They were celebrating until a voice interrupted them.

"Uhm what is Itachiyama?" asked a curious Aristia while Ayaka attentively waited for a response.

The players were surprised at her question. 'How can someone not know what Itachiyama is?' Did she live under a rock or something' is what they were thinking

"Itachiyama is a school located in Tokyo, you're hometown. They're considered a power house in the volleyball world" responded Suna still surprised the girls haven't heard about it.

The two nodded in understanding.

"In one month we're going to Tokyo so before that we'll have to train hard to show them that they're not the only power house!" commented the coach.

"YES COACH!" they all chanted in unison.

'Hmm Tokyo huh? I think I'll have to give Tori-nii a call to inform him that I'm coming home in a month.'

'I'll hope that 'he' doesn't summon me. Otherwise how will I explain it all to them' she said and looked at the volleyball team.

Ayaka saw Aristia's worried look and tried to comfort her. Aristia gave her a forced smile in return.

Kita, who was standing next to her, wanted to ask what's wrong but the coach announced that it was time for classes. He would ask about it if he got the chance he he thought.

A certain someone also wanted to comfort her but he held back because of a promise he made long ago.