༄ 32. New Years Banquet

"Are you ready, Tia?"

"Yes, I am. Are you ready, Momiji?"

"Yes!" the bunny responded with full confidence.

"Okay, let's go," the fox said and the two of them were headed to the stage.

It was currently New Years Eve. All cursed Sohma's were gathered at 'God's' place. Each year, two zodiacs are performing a ceremonial dance. Aristia and Momiji are doing the performance this year. That's because it was currently the year of the Fox and last year it was the year of the Rabbit.

The two Sohma's were wearing traditional Japanese clothes. Aristia wore a black and red colored traditional Hanfu that was embroidered with various flowers and foxes. Her hair was neatly tied in a sharp bun and decorated with pearls and golden hair ornaments. The red haired Sohma also had cherry colored eyeshadow on her eyes and her lips were painted bright red. On top of that, she carried a traditional red umbrella in her left hand and a red colored fan in her other hand.

Momiji wore a bright orange and yellow colored kimono that complimented his rabbit features. He also wore a hat that looked like a massive yellow lotus.

(AN: see pictures beneath for the clothes)

When the performance ended, 'God' and the other cursed Sohma's applauded for them

When the performance ended, 'God' and the other cursed Sohma's applauded for them. Words were exchanged and Akito even complimented them for their beautiful performance.

"Tia-chan!"

"A spectacular dance! I must say, the mingling of Momiji's innocence coupled with your seductiveness exuded something exquisite!" An enthusiastic snake exclaimed.

"Yes!" The monkey agreed.

"Thank you, Aya-nii," the girl smiled.

'Seductiveness?' Aristia innerly sweatdropped.

Everyone was having fun, even 'God' himself. That was until Kisa innocently asked a question that riled Akito up.

"Uhm, does anyone know where Kyo-nii and Yuki-nii are?"