༄ 36. Her Number One Fan

I have known Sohma Aristia since middle school. She was pretty, smart, gorgeous and had a great personality. At first, I was envious of her, but overtime that emotion transformed into some kind of admiration for her. I began to look up to her. She became my role model and my hero. She even helped me with my personal problems. That's probably the main reason why I, Watanabe Yui, have formed a fanclub dedicated to her — The Tia Fanclub.

Since the start of the year, I haven't seen our Hime-sama. I thought it was weird, because she has never skipped school. Not even in Middle school. 'Maybe she's sick?' is what I thought. Those thoughts immediately vanished when two weeks passed. Normally, Aristia-san is always sitting with her close friends — the volleyball boys and her two middle school best friends — but since the beginning of this year, I haven't seen her a single time. Eventually, I decided to ask the most approachable person, if they knew where she was.

"Hey, Yamamoto-san,"

"Oh, you are the president of the Tia Fanclub," Ayaka responded. "Can I help you with something?"

"If you don't mind, can you please tell me where Hime-sa- I mean Aristia-san is? I haven't seen her since the previous year...."

Then, the blonde girl in front of me gave me a sad smile.

"I'm sorry, Watanabe-san. Unfortunately, I also don't know where she is..."

"What.....?" I muttered. "You don't know her whereabouts!?" I screamed, losing my cool.

"Watanabe-sa-"

"Is she lost or kidnapped?!"

"Please calm do-"

"Shouldn't we call the police?!"

"No, but-"

I clenched my teeth and grabbed her shirt.

"AREN'T YOU EVEN IN THE SLIGHTEST WORRIED!?" I shouted.

"OF COURSE I AM!"

"Even if I am close with her, I am, like you, always left in the dark!" Ayaka screamed with teary eyes.

I flinched at the sudden tone in her voice and let her go.

"I'm sorry for being so aggressive to you, Yamamoto-san," I apologized. "I..... I am just worried that something happened to my Hime-sama, " 'My hero,' I innerly thought.

"I am also sorry for suddenly screaming at you, Watanabe-san," the blonde sighed.

"If you have new information about her, would you like to message me then?" I asked, handing her a folded paper with my phone number.

"Yes, I will," she said with a little smile.

Two weeks later

╔═══════════════╗
You've got 3 new messages
╚═══════════════╝

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
Yamamoto Ayaka
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

14:32

Nabe-san!
I have good and bad news...
Which one do you want to hear first?

The good news.

Today, Tia came to school!

Are you serious!?
And just today I am sick, great....
So, what is the bad news?