༄ 11. Arriving At Itachiyama

After two more hours they finally arrived at Itachiyama Institute.

"Pwoahh! Finally! We're in Tokyo!" Atsumu screamed while he walked out of the bus.

"Can ya please shut up 'tsumu! You're so loud!" asked an irritated Osamu.

"Shut yer trap 'samu!"

"Wha'dya say you piece of crap?!"

And so they began to fight in front of the bus. Kita stepped in and ended their little fight.

"So this is Itachiyama huh?" Suna thought out loud.

"I can't wait to receive their spikes" commented the libero enthusiastically.

"And I can't wait to spike through their defenders hahaha" Aran laughed.

At last but not least the two managers came out of the bus.

"Wow, I'm actually really nervously" Ayaka mumbled.

Aristia patted her head. "It's going to be okay Aya. Don't worry! Just believe in yourself!" she said with a warm smile.

Ayaka hugged her and didn't let go of her arm.

"Tia you're the best!" the blonde smiled brightly at her.

Aristia began to blush and looked away.

"N-No I'm not. Don't think too highly of me please Aya." the fox girl waved her arms and denied everything.

'Just have more confidence in yourself Tia. You may not see it but you're actually a great person' Ayaka sadly thought.

After they all came out of the bus they were welcomed by the coach of Itachiyama's volleyball club.

"Welcome to our school Inarizaki! Please come this way. Everyone is already waiting for your arrival!" he happily said.

Our coach nodded and followed Itachiyama's coach. The players and the managers followed after them.

When the doors of the gym opened all eyes were on the team

The players of Inarizaki walked with a confident attitude

.......at least that's what it looks like.

'W-Waahh the gym is soo huge!' the golden yellow haired boy thought.

'Do I have something on my face? Why are they all looking at us?' a scared Ginjima thought.

'W-Why are they all looking at us? Is it because we're late?' the Inarizaki players thought at the same time.

'Those players are all so HUGE I'm scared' Ayaka thought and walked closer to Aristia.

The players began to whisper.