༄ 30. Sohma Isuzu

"Where are we going, Reiko-chan?" a whining Atsumu asked the girl, in which she ignored him.

"Reiko-chan~"

"Rei-ko-chan~"

"Reiko-,"

"Just shut up and walk, Bakatsumu!" the woman replied, but was shockingly not angry at his whining.

The golden haired twin pouted at the sudden yell from the ravenette.

"What Rei-chan meant is that you need to be more patient, Atsumu-kun," the french girl replied.

"Yes, don't whine, ugly," the grey haired twin replied.

"What did you call me, you piece of crap!?"

"Ugly! U-g-l-y," Osamu spelled out loud.

"You-,"

"Atsumu, Osamu, behave," Kita interupted them.

"Y-Yes, Kita-san!" the twins said in unison, afraid of their captain becoming angry.

"Pssstttt........Aya, where are we going?" a curious Suna asked the girl.

"Who knows, Suna-kun," the girl said and emphasized the honorifics in a teasing way, which made the boy grunt.

'She's such a tease,' the boy thought.

The group of friends were currently walking through town. The girls saw the boy's devastated states, after losing the finals, and wanted to cheer them up, especially the ravenette, Sohma Reiko. Even though she looks like she doesn't care about their well-being, she actually does care a lot. Especially when it happens to be the golden haired boy. The boy didn't even want to toss a volleybal, which made the girl snap and drag him to their current situation.

After a couple of minutes passed, the group of friends stood in front of a big building.

"Sohma's Heavenly Hell....." Ginjima muttered.

"Sounds evil," someone muttered.

"What is this place?"

Before someone could answer, Reiko slammed the door open. Everyone's eyes widened, with the exception of her two best friends, who were following the ravenette.

"I want a table for us all, right now," Reiko ordered.

"Yes, follow me, Reiko-sama," the waitress gestured.

"Sama?" Osamu questioned, while they were walking after the two of them.

"Yes, she is the Sohma Head's little sister, if you remembered," Akihiko answered.

"Oh...eh.....yes, I do, Aki-san,"

"Unfortunately....." the golden haired twin muttered, while silently clenching his fist.

Memories of Akito abusing his Reiko came into his mind. He still couldn't believe how her brother treated her. He and his twin also fight, but it never went as far as giving each other a trauma. They knew when to stop.

"Are you guys coming or should we leave you?" An impatient ravenette asked the three guys.

"We're coming!" they said and followed them.

"Are you perhaps the owner of this restaurant, Reiko-chan?" Osamu asked the ravenette.

"I'm only the acting-owner of Sohma's Heavenly Hell," the girl replied.

"Acting?" Atsumu questioned.

"Yes, acting,"

"This restaurant is actually from my aunt, but she eloped with her husband and changed her surname. And because this restaurant has the name 'Sohma' in their name, it became one of ours again," the girl explained.