༄ 12. Let's Dig In?

While the boys were rolling out their sleeping bags Ginjima stormed inside the room.

"GUYS GUYSS THERE'S AN EMERGENCY!!!" he yelled.

The players stopped with what they were doing and went to him.

"What happend Gin?" asked a worried Kita.

"IT'S ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE!!!" he shouted and grabbed his hair and almost pulled some hair.

"C-Calm down Gin, don't pull your hair otherwise you'll become bald"

The other teams heard the commotion and decided to look what it was all about.

"Oii, disgusting germ why were you screaming?" Sakusa asked the sandy brown haired boy.

The boys looked up at the familiar voice.

"Be prepared for dinner! I think it's also part of the trainings regime" Ginjima said in a serious tone.

Ushijima blinked twice. "Why?"

"Because..... the managers are going to cook" he calmly said with a serious face. And suddenly you heard some thunder.

'WAAHHH! Where did that came from?!'

The players felt like they were hit by an electric shock (lol not the thunder itself) and started to panic.

"N-NOOOOO!!!! 'SAMU I CAN'T DIE YET! I HAVEN'T EVEN CONFESSED TO THE GIRL I LIKE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE BE A FREAKING VIRGIN!" Atsumu cried.

"Tsumu you're not gonna die and you don't even have a chance with her. She'll automatically reject you because you're Atsumu" Osamu calmly responded.

"That's so mean 'samu~" Atsumu hugged his knees and cried in a corner.

The players sweatdropped at them.

"W-Wakatoshi-kun, if I die........... please delete my search history will you?" Tendou desperately asked his bestfriend.

"Yes I will fulfill your last wish Tendou" Ushijima responded in a serious tone.

Then a voice decided to interrupt the sudden commotion. The brown handsome boy raised a brow.

"Why are you so worried that it will taste bad? Did you already taste her cooking or something?" Akihiko asked them confused.

Kita nodded agreeing with him.

"W-Well Aristia-chan came from a rich family s-so she shouldn't be able to cook b-because her servants will do that for her right?" Ginjima began to stutter and tried to reason it.

The others nodded 'Hm Hm fair reason'

Kita and Akihiko sighed and shook their heads.

'These boys......'