Intro

hahaha hi

I wrote book. book become big. so. intro.

YO YO YO ITS ME AUTHOR HERE AND I WANNA SAY STUFF ABOUT THIS BOOK SINCE IT IS GETTING INCREASINGLY POPULAR.

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THEESE CHARACTERS 

THAT'S RIGHT CHARACTERS

I am in no way trying to be like 'oh this is actual people and I'm writing about them' NO.

Also, there is Schlattbur in this book and I wrote it before I saw a clip of him saying he was uncomfortable with shipping and fanfic, but that clip was from a while ago before dsmp so I think it was him saying him as a person, not him as a character in dsmp. Also, I'm gonna be honest my version of Jschlatt is not like the person at all its basically me taking his appearance and name for a character so just wanna say that ig. (if you don't like it then don't read ig, or skip the chapters or idfk pretend it's someone else?

Next, there is some dreambur in this book. yeah uh mhm. 

And also wilbur has said he's okay with being treated as a character and he is fine with shipping as long as he doesn't have to see it so that means don't share this with streamers or anyone, they wouldn't appreciate it. I do encourage sending the book to your friends who you think would enjoy the book. 

Next, there are some very mature topics in this book. Such as suicide, domestic violence, abuse, eating disorder, anxiety attacks, death, etc. so there are tw and cw in every chapter in bold at the top so just be sure to be safe when reading. 

ALSO- I DONT THINK ANYONE HERE IS, BUT IF YOUR HOMOPHOBIC, RACIST, SEXIST, TRANSPHOBIC (stuff like that) PLEASE FUCK OFF 

Okay, I think that's all the serious stuff I think.

So now other stuff. 

I encourage commenting! I'm very interactive with yall in the comments and stuff. I also am fine with anyone dm'ing me. I will respond as soon as I see it, if you ever need someone to talk to or just someone to listen to you then feel free to message me. I've been told I'd be a good therapist. I've been through shit. So yeah that's that. 

Voting (for the story) is also pog. 

updates rn might be slow cause i just started school last week and also I have shit to do. (any tips for trans guys? haha) 

my discord is losingface_o7#0519 so if you wanna talk then yk hit me up- 

The discord server link is: https://discord.gg/ayvcYUvmwp (I can dm it to you if you ask) 

I am working on a Spotify playlist for this book so if you've read the book and have recommendations of songs that will go with the book then tell me PLEASE-

Ill link it here but it will continue to be updated so yeah: https://open.spotify.com/playlist/34ml6nePmO8zQ9ewRIhn5s?si=cd218a8d7d8b4789 

And then I wanna say that if your one that looks in the comments and stuff if any of them don't make sense it is cause the story is being edited a bit so yeah. 

Okay info abt the story: 

This story is an AU where Phil, Wilbur, and Techno are a family and they adopt Tommy. Wilbur goes through many struggles through his teenage life and needs some assistance. In the AU Tommy is around 13 years old, Wilbur and Techno are Phil's biological kids. They're twins and around 16 years old. Phil is probably like 40-45.
I WILL NOT BE SHIPPING TOMMY, TUBBO, PURPLED, OR RANBOO WITH ANYONE. THEY ARE MINORS.  Everything in this book is based on the cc personas. Some of the characters aren't even like how they are on camera and I just use the same name or friendships or whatever. The last thing is that I AM a minor so please keep that in mind before commenting something about me if you do.

Im gonna be honest, it started as a tommyinnit adoption au but then I decided I like wilbur better (I literally have his same haircut) so he's the main character later on in the book. its basically wilbur angst. 

story is unfinished as of now. 

Also if you read my author's notes you can probably tell how I increasingly get more depressed and uhm I'm pretty much better now so don't worry about those- and I mean rn I'm also depressed cause well death and being a trans guy but no one knows cause nerves and shit. 

ANYWAY I THINK THAT'S IT SO MHM

LASTLY, I need an idea for what bit of the book I should put in the story description so tell me your favorite bits in the comments so I can find one to put there. 

DRINK YOUR WATER AND EAT SOME FOOD TODAY AND REMEMBER ILY SO MUCH!