Chapter 2

The siblings right now just sitting on a bench in the hospital hall, ready to check out after getting the treatment.

"Any ideas what going on??" ask the girl to her brother who is sitting beside her.

"No...", answer the boy.

"Seem we die and got reincarnated in someone else bodies...", "did we get reincarnated in any anime or manga??" Ask the girl again with an excited tone.

"Might be just our world but in someone else bodies..", said the boy with lazy tones.

"Jeez...don't ruin the mood..", said the girl who's disappointed with her brother's words.

" What? It's true though...do you think getting reincarnated in anime or manga is something possible?"

"We die and reincarnated though.."

"Doesn't explain that we in the world of fiction like anime and manga..."

"Yeah...yeah...fine...". "Anyway...did it's hurt??", ask the girl while pointing at her brother's wounds on his face.

"It's hurt as fuck...I just remembered that the original owner of this body got beaten up by some delinquents cause he's protecting his Lil sister."

"And I the Lil sister that he's protecting and also got beaten up as well..."

"I think they died because got beaten up so much by those delinquents..."

"Poor them...", said the girl with a sad tone. "Why do they even bother them??".

"Maybe because it's fun to them??"

"Now I want to get revenger for them...". "By the way, Nissan.."

"Hmm..??"

"It's there anything you remember? From the
owner memory??"

"Nothing much....just his name...family problems and others like school stuff. How about you??"

"Nothing much as well~ just such boring lifestyle...".

"Heh! Our parents in this life are such irresponsible people. Not even pay any visits to their child's who lay in the hospital and just paid the medical bills just like that." said the brother.

"Nah...I don't care at all...they think we just a burden to them..having an idiot brain and everything.". " plus...I prefer we living by ourselves instead...since we still new to this second life."

"Anyway...let's go home now..."

"Hmm..." nod the girl understands it.

Both of them stand up from the bench and start to walk out of the hospital.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The day after that incident, both the siblings are now on their way to school.

"Are you sure you gonna be okay?", ask Seiyu to his sister.

"Of course, I'm not 5 years old kid duh...plz remember that I'm 18 years old in my previous life.!!!",

"Fine...see you after school...", Seiyu says goodbye while walking away to his school.

"Okay...!"

Haru Pov;-

I'm walking to the school based on the original owner's memories and safely arrived. I ignored all the eyes that currently staring at me and walked to my classroom.
The moment I open the classroom door, all of my classmates see me like I'm a ghost. I also ignored all of them and starts walking to my desk.
Then, one of the girls with a ponytail suddenly stand in front of me and smirk.