Chapter 42

"Takemichi, you can still move, right?", asked Chifuyu.

"Uh...yeah.."

"Just gotta hold out a little longer. We've got 100 Black Dragons outside. And five of us.", said Chifuyu.

"I think the second division needs to raise some hell, Hakkai.", said Mitsuya

"Yeah!"

"What are you guys talking about?", said Haru, making all of them look at her in confusion. Haru smile and then pointed at outside the church while saying...

"Toman wins",said Haru while Mikey just let out a chuckle as he heard and understand what Haru said. All of them then quickly run outside the church to see the situation and they were shocked with the results in front of them.

"WHOAA!!!", shout Chifuyu in excitement.

"How?"

"It's was Draken. He do all of this before we even arrived here.", said Seiyu.

"ANIKI!!", shout the boys as they saw the older guy.

"Yo! Miss me already?", tease Seiyu at them.

"Well, in the end, our top two guys were the biggest monsters.",said Mitsuya while smiled in defeat.

"Takemichi!! This is cool, right??!", said Chifuyu while turned to look at him. "Takemichi....??"

'Taiju...Hakkai...Yuzuka...Mitsuya... They're all alive. I got through Christmas without anyone dying. Aniki and Haru-san didn't leave all of us.', Takemichi thought while a tear slowly coming out from his eyes.

"Mission complete.",said Takemichi.

"Got that right!",said Chifuyu with a smile on his face.

Suddenly Takemichi faints as he was already tired from an entire day of fighting.

"Takemichi!!", shout Chifuyu after saw Takemichi about to fall, but good things that Mitsuya grabbed and put him on his back.

"Thanks,Takemichi.", said Mitsuya after giving a glance at the unconscious boy on his back.

"Mikey. Draken. We beat The Black Dragons, thanks to you two. But tonight's MVP...is Takemichi.",said Mitsuya, making all of them have a slide smile on her face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As the sound of the bike can be heard, slowly Takemichi opens up his eyes. Feeling like he just leaning his body on someone's back.

"Huh? Was I asleep...??", Takemichi asked.

"Oh? You awake now, brat?", said Seiyu, who now riding the bike with Takemichi on his back.

"ANIKI??!"

"Brat, be careful, or you will fall.",said Seiyu, making the boy quickly grabbed to him.