Chapter 76

-The following day-

"So, there's a bastard that trying to bring Toman down?", asked Baji to Takemichi while walking together with Kazutora and Chifuyu after their school finished.

"Yeah. That's what the future you said, Baji-kun.",said Takemichi.

"I see.", said Baji while thinking so deeply.

"They clever.",said Kazutora suddenly, causing the three turn to look at him in confused.

"I mean, aniki is like a heart to Toman and Mikey is the head. Instead taking down the head, they after the heart. And if the heart no longer beating, then it's dead. That how I see it. Taking down aniki is a good plan, since everyone know how Mikey and the rest of Toman adores aniki, they take those chances. Even if they failed taking down aniki, they will after the other, and the easier way. Is to take down Haru. Since Haru is the top priority to aniki and Mikey. If the both of them fall, then the rest will slowly breaking down.", explained Kazutora.

"You have the point, Kazutora.",said Chifuyu.

"But if we need to protect, then Haru is the one. Since, Mikey wouldn't be by her side every moment, so they probably took the chance to attack her when Mikey is not around.", said Kazutora.

"Damn! These really such pain in ass to think!!", said Baji.

As they having their discussion, suddenly another voice greeted them, causing all of them turn to look at him.

"Hey, guys!!"

"Oh!! Hakkai !!", said Takemichi.

"What are you guys talking about? It seems interesting!!", said Hakkai.

"Nothing much. Just thinking some problems.", said Chifuyu.

"Also, do you guys free, right now?", asked Hakkai with a smile.

"Yeah..I guess?", answered Takemichi.

"Great! Follow me!", said Hakkai, making all of them to follow up with him.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

After walking for a few minutes, they finally arrived at a lavish office, with five peoples are there, sitting at the couches. Until one of them suddenly greet Takemichi, making him confused as he still couldn't recognize the person at first.

"Long time no see! Takemicchi!",said the person.

"Wh-...who are you?", asked Takemichi.

"C'mon man, it's me, Hayashida Haruki!", said Pahchin while take off his black glasses.

"PAHCHIN?!!! HUH?!!!", shout Takemichi. "HOLD ON!!? DID YOU GET RELEASED FROM JUVIE?!!", shout Takemichi happily as he saw Pahchin.

"Huh? What kind of joke are you making?? That's old new.",said the boy with long lilac hair.

"MITSUYA-KUN!!!"

"TAKA-CHAN IS HERE TOO? WHAT A COINCIDENCE!!", said Hakkai happily after seeing Mitsuya.

"What's up, Takemicchi. How is your school doing?!", asked Pehyan.