Chapter 83

7th July 2008,

"Mann...this really tiring!!", said Izana who sweeping the dust in the store, with Seiyu who also doing his job.

"You complaining too much, Izana. Just doing your job.", said Seiyu who now studying for his upcoming exam.

"When your exam, aniki?", asked Izana.

"Next month.",he said while focusing on his studies.

"Good luck~"

"Haha~ you don't want to study again?", asked Seiyu to the boy.

"I don't even remember when the last time I even wear the school uniform. Oh wait! Did I even go to the school??", said Izana who thinking so deeply about his life.

'I don't even know that you even went to the school or not.', Seiyu thoughts as he tries to recall any information about Izana from the manga.

As these two were having their conversation, suddenly Seiyu's phone is ringing. It's was a message from someone he knows. He smile after see the name on his phone screen.

-Sei-kun!!!-

-Yea? Need something, Senju?-

-Are you free tonight??-

-Sorry, I have to study for my upcoming exam. Is there anything you need??-

-Oh! No, No! It's nothing important!! You can continue study for your exam!-

-Are you sure??-

-Yeah!!-

-Okay, then.-

-GOODLUCK ON YOUR EXAM, SEI-KUN!!-

-Haha...thanks.-

Seiyu let out a small chuckle as he reads the message.

"How cute.",he said in his lower voice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

*Meanwhile at Brahman's place.*

"That's right...Since then, companies started to use gangsters, and have them involved in out business. At this point, we don't want to be left out in this practice. Could we have you guys helping us??",asked the man who begging for a help from Brahman's president.

"Hmmp. I guess we don't have a choice.",said Senju who laying lazily on the couch with his brother, Akashi Takeomi who standing beside her.

"Thank you so much! Now that we have Brahman with us, our company will be hundred times stronger!!", said the man in his happy tone.

"HOWEVER!!",shout Senju while smashing the table in front of her, causing the man to surprise.

"If commoners get themselves involved in prostitution, of course they'd get sabotaged and fail. Isn't that what you rightfully deserve??", said Senju angrily while glaring straight at the man.