Chapter 47

"OI!!", shout one of the delinquents to the boy who just sitting while looking at the scenery. The boy turns to look at them with a smile on his face, making the delinquent guy pissed.

"Get your fucking ass outta here, you fucking dick-head!", shout the guy. The boy seemed not to react to his statement as he just smile at them. This getting the guy more pissed as the boy just bluntly didn't do as he said.

"YOU-!!!", shout the guy while trying to punch the boy.

WHOCK!!!

Another sudden punch towards the guy who was the one that trying to lay his punch on the boy. Making all of them shocked as they looked at the guy who has blonde hair and red eyes, standing in front of them.

"You should punch him more harder.",said another voice as they turn to look, a beautiful girl who has blonde hair like that guy with beautiful ocean blue eyes, walking closer to them.

"That's punch is already enough to make him faint.", said the guy with blonde hair after punching the delinquent guy.

"OI!! WHO THE FUCK ARE YAR??!!", shouts another guy.

"Your nightmare.", said the guy back at them all with a smile.

"WHY YOU-!!", shouted one of them while moved forward to punch the guy who's just stared at him lazily.

BAAM !!!

A surprise kick towards the head by the girl.

"Please don't ignore my existence.", said the girl.

"They..."

"Hey, brother...when was the last time we fighting together?", asked Haru while fixing her posture.

"That's should be when we dealing with some bullying in our last world then.", said Seiyu while smirking coldly at them.

"Wanna repeated it again?", asked Haru again while smirking at those delinquents.

"Bet for it.", said Seiyu, while smirking at the delinquents.

Then the both of them moved forward to attack all of them together with Haru attack it at the head while Seiyu at the abdomen of the first guy in front of them.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"I think we broke some of their bones.", said Haru while grabbing the collar of the guy.

"Who cares.",said Seiyu who's don't give any fuck of care for them.

It takes only 10 minutes for them to deal with 20 delinquents all by their selves. There's some minor wounds on their face but it's was nothing for them. It's not like they never got any wounds when they're fighting. To them, if they have to say who is the stronger opponent they ever had fights with, that's would be themselves as Haru thoughts that Seiyu is the stronger opponent for her while Seiyu thought the opposite way.

"Hey, you're okay?", asked Seiyu while walking closer to the boy.

"Hmm.", he just nodded in answer.