Chapter 70

"WOAHH!!! TALK ABOUT NOSTALGIA!!", shout Chifuyu.

"Eh? An airplane mag?",asked Takemichi as he saw Chifuyu holding the book.

"Yup! I used to dream of being a pilot back then....",said Chifuyu.

"Heh! Just like a kid's dream!!",tease Hakkai.

"Eehh? You...go on then! Why not show us your amazing dream?!",said Chifuyu angrily.

"Hah! You're in for a surprise.!",said Hakkai.

To Hakkai's shock, his dream is even more childish,he wanted to become an astronaut, with his letter asking if he made it to space.

"No way...thats even more of a kid's dream...",said Chifuyu as he reads Hakkai's letter.

"Space?",said Hakkai as he shocks after reading his letter.

"Lol! I got the alien for you. Now you can feel it.",said Kazutora while showing the alien toy on his hand.

"SHUT UP!! THATS MOUTH OF YOURS SURE REALLY-!!!",shout Hakkai angrily as he embarrassed with his dream, plus with Kazutora enjoys teasing him.

"Hahahahhaha!"

"You brought that at store a moment ago, right?!!",said Baji while laughing together with Kazutora.

"Yeah!!",said Kazutora.

"You had some balls to have written that, since you've got nothing to show for it...",said Mitsuya as he joins the conversation with them.

"WELL HOW ABOUT YOU,TAKA-CHAN!? LET'S SEE YOUR DARK PAST!! C'MON!!", shout Hakkai to Mitsuya.

"This.",said Mitsuya while showing them a plush rabbit.

"A plush? No way! Were you the type who couldn't sleep without a stuffed animal?!",said Hakkai, causing Mitsuya pisses.

"Moron." ".....this really is nostalgic, though...", said Mitsuya while looking at his letter. " To me, in the future...don't forget your motivation.", said Mitsuya, reading his letter out loud. "Since I was poor...I was never able to get toys for Mana and Luna. This is the first stuffed animal I made for them myself.", he said.

"Wow!"

"Sewing became fun when I did it for others. I began to hope someday I could become a tailor.. surely...if I'd never been poor, I wouldn't be where I am today.",said Mitsuya, making Hakkai slowly burst into tears as he heard Mitsuya's stories.

"How about you two?",asked Mitsuya to Kazutora and Baji.

"Oh? Well....", Kazutora seems lil bit shy as he stares at his letter. "To the future me, never thinks that you're alone." , said Kazutora as he reads his letter. "Well...I had a messed family, so I kinda felt lonely. Until I met you guys. Thanks, for still being friends with me after of what I had done before.",said Kazutora while smiling at them.

"Kazutora...."

"Man...this so damn touching!!!",said Pahchin while crying with Pehyan.

"As for me...I don't had anything much. Just staying with you guys even after 12 years is already enough!", said Baji with a smile on his face.

"Baji...."

"Baji-san....."

As they keep on reading their letter, Takemichi realizes Draken, who solemnly reads his letter.

"What'd you put in, Draken?", asked Takemichi.

"This.",said Draken while showing them two pictures.