*~Fever~*

It's a normal day for the Sano couple at their house as the man with short black hair suddenly wakes up from his sleep. Surprisingly, Mikey wakes up early, not really as he saw the clock on the wall show is now 10 in the morning. Mikey realized that his wife is still sleeping beside him as he thinks that she might be tired, since, Haru usually woke up early in the morning to prepare for their breakfast. Letting her sleep more, Mikey just gets up from the bed as he goes to clean himself.

After a few minutes, Mikey walked out of the bathroom as he see his wife still sleeping on the bed. But for some reason, Mikey got an uneasy feeling inside him. So he decided to wake up Haru.

"Haruchin.", Mikey call as he gently shakes his wife's body. But no response.

"Haruchin....??", he called again, and still no response. Mikey then goes closer to her as he gently twists her body. Mikey's eyes were wide open as he saw Haru's cheek look rosy pink with her breathing heavily. Mikey puts his hand on Haru's forehead and found out that it's was hot.

"You have a fever.", he said with worries.

"What time right now?", asked Haru as she finally opened her eyes.

"It's 11 in the morning.", said Mikey.

"Really? I didn't prepare the breakfast yet...", Haru says as she tries to wake up from the bed but was stopped by Mikey.

"No. You should rest right now! You have a high fever right now!", said Mikey while laying down Haru's body back to the bed. "I will take care of everything in the house today!", he said.

"But-"

"No but. You will be resting today until your fever goes down.", said Mikey. "I will go and get the medicine for you, so wait here."

As Mikey said, he goes to get the medicine for Haru as he also goes down to get some water for her. After she takes the medicine, Mikey tells Haru to continue resting on the bed with he puts the wet towel on her head.

Leaving Haru resting inside the room, Mikey went down to the kitchen as he wants to prepare something for Haru to eat. He decided to make soup and congee for her.

"Alright, Mr. Google. You with me for today! I acknowledge you as my sensei, So teach me how to make the soup and congee right now!", he said while searching how to prepare the soup and congee inside his phone.

Looking at the ingredients listed on his phone screen, Mikey starts to search at the kitchen, to make sure everything was there. But sadly there are some ingredients was not there.

"Seem I need to go to the market.", he said. Getting himself ready, he is ready to go out now.

"Haruchin. I will go out for a moment, if you need anything or something happens, call me.", said Mikey in a gentle voice with Haru just nodded her head.

Then, Mikey went out of his house as he locked the door, and go straight to the market with his bike.

After a few minutes, he arrives at the market and starts searching for the ingredients that he needs.

"Now...where's the vegetable areas?", he asked as he searched for it. After he found it, he starts to look for the vegetables and fruit that he needs.

"Where's is the damn potatoes?!", he pisses as he couldn't find the potatoes. Mikey was wandering inside the market as he struggles to find the ingredients he needs.

After an hour, he finally make it.

"The fuck? It's taken me an hour to look for the ingredients while it's just half of the hour when I with Haruchin.", Mikey complained. Looking at his watch, Mikey quickly went back home while thinking that he didn't have enough time to prepare the meal for Haru as it's getting so late.