Chapter 8

Haru only looking at the scene that just happens right in front of her, didn't say anything, and slowly wants to circulate from there, until a voice calls her.

"You..."

Haru slowly looked up and saw Mikey staring at her. He then starts to move closer to her and asked...

"Your name..??", Mikey asked.

Haru looks straight into his eyes, don't know that she should be scared because he's was president of Toman or be admired by his handsome faces that closed up to her right now. Haru bluntly asked Mikey.

"What's is your name then?", Haru smile, making other people shock in disbelief, never thought there would be someone who will talk back at Mikey.

Mikey only stares back at Haru, didn't give any reaction, and then...

"Ahahaha~ you fun!!", said Mikey while smiling back at Haru."Sano Manjirou! That's my name, but people usually call me Mikey."

Haru only smiles at him. "I see...Mikey-Kun.. then my name is Kazuki Haru, I prefer you call me Haru", Haru said.

"Sure!! Haruchin!!"

"Haruchin??", Haru looks Lil confused at the sudden nickname but she's didn't hated it. " hahaha~ sure, Mikey-Kun...Haruchin then.", Haru said while smiling gently at Mikey. A Lil bit blush on Mikey's cheeks making him speechless for a moment with a sudden smile. Then a certain person's voice can be heard making all people's looked at him.

"HARU!! Let's GO!!", Seiyu shout, making all people looking at him.

"Hai~", Haru answers it.

"A-ANIKI!?!", Takemichi friends shout the moment they saw Seiyu.

'Eh?! That's a guy who save us from Kiyomasa last time!! He knows Kazuki-san?!!', Takemichi thought when he saw Seiyu.

Haru looks at her brother for a moment then turns to look at Mikey and says...

"Well then Mikey-Kun...seem my brother is calling me now~, I will leave first", Haru said.

"I see...sure!"

Haru starts to walk away towards her brother while waving her hand at Mikey and Takemichi.

"Bye-bye Takemichi-Kun, Mikey-Kun!!"

"Hmm.. bye-bye Haruchin!", Mikey said while waving his hand to Haru with a smile on his face. Takemichi still looking confused with the situation that happened surround him.

After Haru and her brother finally disappeared from the scene, Mikey stop smiling and turn around at Kiyomasa.

"Anyway...are you the one who organized this fighting ring?', Mikey asked while walking towards Kiyomasa.

"Y...yes...", Kiyomasa answers while Mikey looks at him with a smile, and then...

CRACK❗️❗️❗️

A sudden kick towards Kiyomasa chin, making others shocked. Then Mikey grab Kiyomasa hair and glared at him.

"Who the fuck are you?" " huh?", Mikey keep on punching Kiyomasa faces nonstop, making everyone speechless.
He's then stepped on Kiyomasa's head and...