Chapter 74

As I just sitting all by myself, such boring days like usual. Nothing special. Follow my captain are the things I always do. Yeah... loyal to my king and everything. That's me.

Sanzu Haruchiyo

The squad I was placed in is in 5th division. This squad had a special mission. We were in charge of finding moles inside Toman. As my king, Sano Manjirou or more known as Mikey, placed me under the guy named Muto Yasuhiro, the captain of 5th Division. He sees me as nothing but brat who can't keep himself out of trouble at first. But I don't fucking care.. since that I was after all.

As I playing shogi with Mucho, my current captain. We talks about Baji being trouble to Mikey and suspicious on him being traitor.

"The suspicious one right now is Baji. This asshole never listens to Mikey and always brings trouble...I don't understand why Mikey keeps him around.",he said.

"It's because he's his childhood friend...", I said  while playing the shogi with him.

"You're playing defensive,huh?", he said.

"The king is more important than anything else.", I said.

"I see...by the way, why did you cause trouble with Yotsuya's gang?", he asked me.

"They heard me making fun of Toman and...", I said halfway as I think I don't need to tell him about they mocking my scars.

"You have to keep an eye on the king but also, on yourself.", he said after seeing my moves in game.

"Yea, sorry about that...", I said. Then it quiet for moments as we keep on playing the game until suddenly he throws a black mask.

"Here, put this mask on. This scar doesn't do you any good.", he said.

What does he means it doesn't do any good? Is he mocking me as well. It's pissed me off somehow but I keep myself calm.

"Ok! Thank you very much!", I said with a fake smile.

After 6 months being beside Mucho, I being loyal to him even on how I still feels lil bit uneasy being with him. Nothing fun and exciting happened as we just hunt down the traitor. Until those two peoples appear.

Kazuki Seiyu and Kazuki Haru

I don't understand why Mikey so attached to them. What so special about them? Not just Mikey, the rest of others division captain also attached to them. I really don't fucking care at all but still, my head still full of questions. Why they so attached to them. Until that I encountered with them myself.

"Woah...you have a long eyelashes.", she said while suddenly appears out of no where, and so close to my face. I was so surprised and quickly back off away from her in shock. She seems to have a lil surprise expression on her face as she saw my action.

"Ah...did I scare you?", she asked while awkwardly smile at me. I still being aware with her as she just stares at me. Then, when I come to realize that I didn't wear my black mask, quickly I trying to hide my face from her.

"Why did you hide it?", she asked me, causing me to lil bit surprised with her question as I stared at her in confused.

"It's disgusting to see.", I said in low voice. I don't know why the fuck I answered her. It's nothing to mention at all. This fucking mouth of mine just moved on it's owned.