Chapter 102

After Haru finally calmed down. She takes a glance again at South who laying on the ground with his face full of bruises and blood from the hit. Ignoring the guy, she walks closer to the leader of Shinigami which's is laying on the ground with blood covering his body and some on his face caused by the coughing the blood. Haru looks down at him as he also looks up at her with his weak eyes and pale face. Both of them didn't say anything as they just stared at each other until Riku finally starts to talk first.

"Mikey said......you're not Haru.", he said, as Haru still didn't react to it.

"He's right. I'm not her.", said Haru, causing Riku to wide open his eyes lil bit.

"It's sound bullshit to me.....", he said. "Where is she now?", Riku asked.

"I don't know....the first time I woke up in this body is at the hospital three years ago. Covered by many bruises on my body. I don't want to conclude it like that, but maybe she already died.", said Haru as she keeps staring down at Riku.

"I see......", he said while looking at the skies.

"I wish for your happiness with Mikey, Haru.", said Riku so suddenly, causing Haru lil bit surprised.

"Live to the fullest in that body.", he said with a smile on his face.

"Thank you.", said Haru.

Then, Riku stares at the skies, his eyes are slowly blurry. He can't feel or move his body anymore. His breath became heavy. He feels cold. He scared.

"Riku.", call Haru, causing Riku to move his eyes to her. Haru look at him gently and then she smiled.

"Thank you for being my friend and loving me, Riku.", she said, causing Riku's eyes too wide open as he hears what she said. "If she was here, that probably the words she would say to you.", said Haru while smiling warmly at the boy. Riku slowly tears up as he wishes for his real Haru to say that to him right now.

Haru smiled softly as she stared down at the crying boy. Thinking that only this she can help the boy feels better. After a few seconds, Haru knees down while she slowly closes the boy's eyes. "You have an amazing person caring for you, Haru....please rest in peace. Both of you two....", said Haru, while smiling gently as she imagine the both Riku and Haru's spirit was meeting with each other in the afterworld.

Seiyu stared at his sister from afar, observing her every action as he understands that the boy was no longer alive. Seiyu turns to stare at Takeomi, giving him a signal to end everything here. Takeomi understands the signal from Seiyu and he suddenly shouts, getting the attention of all people there.

"EVERYONE! LISTEN UP!! The battle of deities will be ended here! The ambulance and the cops will be here shortly! So get out of here as soon as possible!!", said Takeomi as some of them slowly left the scene.

"We will stay here.", said Itsuki with Jiro agreeing with him.

"Huh?"

"We will stay with Riku till the end.", said Itsuki with a slight smile on his face. "You guys should get out of here now!", he said.

"I will stay here as well.", said Isao while walking closer to South's unconscious body.

"Isao, you don't have any reason to stay. You should leave together with the rest.", said Itsuki.

"I quit!", said Isao, causing everyone there confused with what he said.

"Huh?! What are you talking about?", asked Jiro.

"Starting, for now, the Fukushuu gang is disbanded! I quit being the gang leader!", said Isao with a smile on his face, causing everyone there in shock.