Chapter 40

24th December 2005,

It's a snowy day, Takemichi and Chifuyu just sitting at the bench near some park after finished meeting up with Kisaki and Hanma for their plan tomorrow.

"Hey, Takemichi.", call Chifuyu.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry. I cannot prevent aniki from leaving us.", said Chifuyu in his sad tone. Takemichi was silent for a moment, he knew it. He already met up with Seiyu and Haru before and still failed to convince them from moving.

Sorry Takemichi, I can't do that.

Sorry, I don't want to move but there's nothing we can do about it, Takemichi.

"I'm useless!!", said Takemichi who crying when he recalled back everything he could do to prevent Seiyu and Haru from moving.

"Takemichi! Don't say that! You're not useless!", said Chifuyu, trying to calm the blonde hair boy beside him.

"Chifuyu! I know what gonna happened in the future!! Kazutora himself told me that Toman will be nothing without them. I also realize that!!", said Takemichi who crying thinking about how Toman turns out in the future. "I don't want it, Chifuyu! I don't want Toman to go in the wrong way like how it is in the future. I don't want Baji-kun and you to die in the future!! I really don't want aniki to leave all of us like that! "

"Takemichi...", Chifuyu calls in his worried tone.

"Punks! What do you mean by that?", asked a certain person, making both Takemichi and Chifuyu shocked and turn to look at that person.

"Baji-san?!! Kazutora?!", shout Chifuyu their name after saw them.

"Baji-kun...Kazutora-kun...." Takemichi calls while Baji walking closer to the both of them together with Kazutora behind him.

"Say it again, punks! What do you mean by that?", Baji asked Takemichi again in a serious tone.

"Erm...that...", Takemichi sweep his tears as he was nervous that Baji and Kazutora heard his conversation with Chifuyu. Then Takemichi feels a pat on his back. It's was Chifuyu.

"There's no point in hiding it from Baji-san anymore. You can trust Baji-san, Takemichi.", said Chifuyu while smiling at him in confidence. Takemichi hesitated for a moment but in the end, he decided to tell Baji and Kazutora everything. He tells them everything that had happened to him this far, saying that they supposed to die on the day of the battle between Vahalla and Toman, he even tells them on how Chifuyu sacrifices himself for Takemichi in the future, about the time leaping and about how Toman changed in the future after Seiyu and Haru leave.

"What? I gonna die in that bastard hand?", Baji asked as he lil a bit annoyed by hearing that he will die in Kisaki's hand.

"So I suppose to die in Mikey's hand that day huh.", said Kazutora after hearing what Takemichi had said.

"You punks really read the manga so much.", said Baji to them, sound like he heard what Takemichi said as a joke.

"Haha~ I just kidding.", said Takemichi, to cover up everything. But suddenly Baji looking serious at Takemichi, making Takemichi silent as he doesn't know what to say anymore.

"Well, sometimes you do acting differently.", said Baji.

"You look so desperate to stop me on that day, I guess I finally know the truth now. And on the day before the battle, You knew that I would die that day so that's why you told me to stay alive.", said Baji. "You're cool, man! Fighting all by yourself this whole time! You should be proud of yourself, punks!", said Baji while smiling at Takemichi.