Chapter 104

It's a normal day like usual as there's nothing for all of them to do. As for Takemichi, he doesn't know what he should do. He just lazily laying on the couch at his house, thinking there's nothing for him to do anymore in the past. Until that he suddenly hears a knock on his door. He walks towards the door and open it as he saw a familiar person, smiling in front of him.

"Mikey-kun?"

"Yo! Takemicchi. Are you busy today?", asked Mikey.

"No."

"Great! Then, let's hang out together with everyone!", he said.

"Eh? What do you mean, Mik-", Takemichi was dragged out by Mikey before he could finish his sentence. As he got out, he saw some people are waiting for him outside his house as they waiting on their bikes. Kazutora, Baji, Chifuyu, Draken, and Seiyu are waiting for him.

"You guys...."

"Let's have a boys hangout today!!!", said Draken as he waits on his bikes.

"More like the special squad's hangout!!!", said Chifuyu with a smile on his face.

"Let's go, Takemicchi.", said Mikey while smiling at the boy.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After the seven of them enjoyed their hang out together, like the most usual place they will be at, every time they wanted to enjoy the scenery of sunset. All of them just sit on the ground, letting the wind blow at them as they enjoy the calming atmosphere there.

"You ready now, Takemichi?", asked Seiyu, causing him lil bit confused with the sudden question.

"Huh?"

"Going back to the future.", said Seiyu, causing Takemichi to realize what he said.

"I don't know aniki....I afraid of the future....", he said. "I'm afraid everything will not end up good again...."

Listen to what Takemichi said, Baji, Chifuyu, Kazutora, Draken, Mikey and Seiyu understand what the boy means. He has gone through such many hardships just to change the past in other to create a better future for everyone.

"Takemicchi.", call Mikey, causing Takemichi to turn to look at him.

"You can rest assured this time, Takemicchi. You don't have to worry about the future. I believe everything will turn out well this time!", said Mikey with a smile on his face, as he tried to make Takemichi less worried about the future.

"Mikey-kun....."

"Listen to what Mikey said, Takemichi. I also believe this will be the ending for every hardship.", said Seiyu.

"This will be the ending now...?", asked Chifuyu.

"Seems to be like that.", said Kazutora with a smile on his face.

"A happy ending for everyone.....even though we even lost someone at the same time.....", said Draken, causing all of them to remember Eiji, who always stick with Seiyu and hang out with them.

"I believe...Eiji also wants all of this to happen. A happy ending for everyone in the future....", said Seiyu as he starts to recall all of his memories with Eiji over 3 years of knowing him.