Chapter 95

It's quiet again all away from the corridors as Haru barely could stand on her feet with a bruise on her face, her arm, and her legs. She still standing with an expressionless face as she keeps staring at them all. With some of the delinquents' bodies lying unconsciously on the ground around her. It's had been 16 minutes had passed after the fights had started and she still fighting with them all like nothing.

"5 more to go....", she said while sweeping the blood on her lips.

"The fuck?! How can this bitch still keep on fighting with that weak body of her?!!", asked one of the delinquents as they saw Haru staring at them.

"YUZUHA-CHAN!!", shout Emma while running closer to Yuzuha with Hina. Causing Haru to turn and look at them.

"Emma-chan! Hina-chan!", call Yuzuha as she sitting on the ground. As both Emma and Hina worrying about Yuzuha, finally their eyes are on Haru who standing in front of them.

"Haru-chan??", call Emma.

"Haru...chan?!", call Hina.

"Hey...", said Haru with a smile on her face, causing the both girls to burst into tears as they saw her, smiling so warmly.

"HARU-CHAN WATCH OUT!!", shout Hina as he saw a guy was aiming for Haru from the back. In reflex, Haru took his hand and slammed him to the ground.

"Let's finish this fight first...", said Haru as she death glaring at the four more delinquents.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As Haru was busily fighting at the hospital after woke up from her coma, meanwhile at Mikey and the rest of them. Mikey still has a hard time handling Riku.

"Why stop, Mikey? Tired already?", asked Riku as he making fun of Mikey. "If you didn't quick, who knows what had happened to my beloved Haru, right now...", he said while smiling at Mikey, causing him pissed as he heard what the black hair guy's said.

BAAM!!!

"What the fuck do you mean by your beloved Haru?! Don't make me laugh! All you do right now is fucking kill her!!", said Mikey in a raging tone as he death glaring while punching the guy who just smiling like nothing at him.

"Ahh~ how beautiful...if only you just die and Haru would probably be mine already!", said Riku while smiling like a crazy person.

"Even if I die, she will never be yours!!", said Mikey, causing Riku to piss as he heard what Mikey said.

"SHUT UP! WHAT YOU EVEN KNOW!!!", shout Riku madly at Mikey as he spins a kick toward Mikey's face, causing Mikey to fall to the ground. Quick Riku jumps on Mikey and starts to punch him nonstop.

"IF ONLY YOU DON'T FALL FOR HER AND TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!! ALL THESE THINGS WOULD NEVER HAPPEN!!", shout Riku at Mikey while punching him nonstop. Mikey then grabbed both of Riku's wrists and hits Riku's head with his head, causing Riku to feel the pain from the hit. Mikey pushed the boy down as he was now on top of Riku. His left hand was grabbing the boy's neck while his right hand was keep on punching the boy's face nonstop.