Chapter 99

As the fights of deities are about to start, both gangs from the different sides just stare at each other. Suddenly, South realizes an unfamiliar face among the Toman. A girl with blonde hair with clear ocean blue eyes, who's not at the battle at the last battle.

"Who?", asked South as he stared at the girl.

"Kazuki Haru. Kazuki Seiyu's lil sister and also the 2nd Guardian of Toman.", explained Isao as he stared at the girl.

"The 2nd Guardian? The one who in a coma?", asked South.

"Yes."

"Interesting...that's mean...Toman has all of their guardians by their side now, huh...", said South as he smirked while looking at Toman.

"South staring at you, Haru.", said Izana as he realizes the stared from South.

"I know."

"Sis, don't need to push yourself. You just wake up from a long coma.", said Seiyu as he worries for his sister's health.

"Don't worry, niisan. It didn't affect my body that much. I still can be fighting like usual.", said Haru, trying to make her brother less worried about her.

"I will try to cover up for you if you need my help.", said Izana as he worries about Haru's condition as well.

"Haha...thanks."

"Now I feel so confident in this fight!!", said Baji in excitement.

"We got of all our guardians together with us!", said Chifuyu with a smirk on his face.

"You nervous, Takemichi?", asked Kazutora as he suddenly pats the boy's back.

"Huh? Oh...lil bit.", he said.

"Get hold yourself together, punk!!", said Baji while grinning at Takemichi. "This will be one of the biggest fights ever for Toman."

"This gonna be fun.", said Kokonoi with a smirk on his face, while Inui still with his usually stoic face.

"Let's fight to the fullness.", said Mitsuya.

"Yeah.", Hakkai answers him.

"It's time for killing!!", said Smiley with the usual smile on his face while his twins, Angry just there to keep an eye on his brother.

Both sides are glaring at each other, with Mikey and Riku glaring at each other with Riku looking so pisses as he saw Haru besides Mikey.

"Is that the boy?", asked Haru.

"Yea.", Mikey answers her.

"LET'S THE BATTLE OF DEITIES BEGIN!!!", shout South suddenly with a grin on his face together with the rest of Rokuhara Tandai, Shinigami and Fukushuu move forward to attack.

"GET THEM ALL, BRAHMAN!!", shout Takeomi with all Brahman members already running towards the battle.

"LET'S DO THIS, TOMAN !!!", shout Mikey, causing all of Toman's members to move forward to attack.

>____________________<

BAAM!!!

"YOU WILL FIGHTING WITH ME, MIKEY!!!", shout Riku angrily while kicking Mikey. Mikey blocks the kick as he glares at the boy.

"Bring it on, asshole!", said Mikey with a serious tone.

As Seiyu ran to attack South, he suddenly was attacked by Isao as he gives him a kick at Seiyu's head.

"There...there...seem our lil Isao doesn't know when to give up, right?", said Seiyu while smirking at the boy.

"Urusai. Your opponent will be me.", said Isao while glaring seriously at Seiyu. Seiyu glares at Isao for a moment before he takes a glance at South.

'Seem Takeomi, Benkei, and Wakasa gonna handle South. Then, let finish the problem with this brat first.', Seiyu thoughts as he stares at Isao.

"Let's finish our last battle, shall we?!", asked Baji as he corrects his shoulder while grinning at Jiro and Itsuki. Kazutora also follows up with Baji to give a hand of help.

"FORWARD FUCKERS!!", shouts Jiro while Itsuki just staring at Baji and Kazutora with his bored-looking face. While Takemichi and Chifuyu have each other back and fight the enemies together.

"Is this a fate? Why do we have to face you guys again?", asked Ran who looked uneasy at Izana and Kakucho.

"It can't be helped. It's already fate for us to against each other.", said Izana with a smile on his face.

"I hate when he smiles. He looks creepy.", said Rindou.

"Shouldn't you should set your eyes on your 2nd Guardian instead? She not in good condition, right?", asked Ran while smiling at Izana.

"Nah...thank you for worrying about her, but don't worry. She is strong. Plus, there someone with her.", said Izana.

"Huh?"

>____________________<

"It's just 10 minutes already past after the battle had started.", said Haru as she walked over many unconscious bodies of Rokuhara Tandai, Fukushuu, and Shinigami that lying on the ground. "This is not fun at all...", she said with a disappointing expression on her face while stretching her wrist.

"You finish, Senju?", asked Haru while turning to look at Senju who standing in the middle of many unconscious body on the ground.

"Yeah. And there's a blood on your face.", she said while pointing at Haru's face.

"Don't worry. Not my blood.", she said. Senju stares at Haru for a moment as she didn't expect that there someone as strong as her exists.

'Mikey and Sei-kun said to make sure Haru was safe and protect her. But....does she really need one?', her thoughts as she witnessed Haru's fight a moment ago, which's is mostly the enemies were beaten up brutally by Haru.

'Less fights...don't overdo...', Haru thought as she calmed herself. Haru knows her body more than anyone else, she still has not fully recovered from the last battle at the hospital. So, she tried her best to not overdo it.

"Seems we gonna have another round, Senju.", said Haru as she stared at their opponents with a smile on her face.

"Let's go and beat them up."

"I take the left side one.", said Haru.

"Then I will take the right side one.", said Senju.

Both of them smiled at their opponents as it was another easy opponent for them. Both Haru and Senju start to move forward as they jumped and landed a kick on their opponent's head together.