Chapter 89

After Mikey takes Takemichi from his house, the both of them just continue they hang out as they go to the arcade, eating at some cafe, getting the dorayaki for the short president, and many more. Takemichi might follow up with Mikey for the whole day but something about Mikey that makes him curious. Mikey acting strange, it's not that strange, Takemichi thought if Mikey have free time, he would spend his time with Haru right now. But all of a sudden, he asks Takemichi to go hang out. Takemichi just thinks positively as he thinks that Mikey just wants to rest his mind after those accidents and the last battle had happened a few days ago. Now it's slowly getting late as they could see the sun slowly going down. The both of them now just sitting at the stair near some park.

"Thanks, Takemicchi....for spending time with me today.", said Mikey who sitting beside Takemichi.

"Haha...it's nothing Mikey-kun.", said Takemichi, while Mikey just smiling at Takemichi's words.

It's quiet as they just staring at the scenery in front of them while letting the wind slowly blowing to them.

"Takemicchi..."

"Hmm??"

"Do you remember this place?", asked Mikey.

"This place....?", Takemichi confused as he trying to recognize the place he and Mikey are at right now. Then, he finally recognized it. It's was a place where Kiyomasa's held the underground ring 3 years ago.

"This place...where the first time we met each other. That's time...I found out you kinda interesting as I saw how many burdens you've carried, for a middle schooler like you.", said Mikey as he and Takemichi recall back those moments.

"Hehe..."

"And also.....", said Mikey while smiling painfully, getting the attention of Takemichi who's looking at him in worried after seeing Mikey's expression.

"This place....also was the first time I met Haruchin.", he said, causing Takemichi to recall all those memories.

"It's funny, right? That day....I fought with Kenchin, saying that I would fall in love even after 10 years of my life.", said Mikey as he let out a small chuckle.

"Then...at underground ring....the moment Kenchin and I trying to stop the fights. Suddenly a girl appears out of nowhere and lands a hit on Kiyomasa's head. She has blonde hair with beautiful clear ocean blue eyes. No matter how many times I stare at her....I never felt bored with it.", said Mikey as he recalls back his moments on meeting Haru for the first time.

"She bold....so straightforward...don't even scare of me....she interesting and cool...", said Mikey as Takemichi just smiling while hearing everything about Haru from Mikey.

"And that....when I realized that I...in love with her, Takemicchi...."

"Mikey-kun...."

"I love her, Takemicchi....I don't think I can find any girl like her....no one can replace her in my heart. Even if one day,,,, Haruchin ever leave me....I willing to live all by myself than having another girl replacing her for me.", said Mikey with a smile on his face as he holds his tear from running out.

"That's moments....when Haruchin fell unconscious on my back....I was so scared...I was so scared as my head went blank. I can't think straight. I was so scared to lose her....", said Mikey. "You know what, Takemicchi...?"