Chapter 57

After saying to Mikey that he would dealing with Tenjiku alone, Takemichi walked out of hospital and encountered with Baji who already waiting for him outside the hospital.

"Baji-kun...."

"Get on, punk. The whole gang is waiting.",said Baji, making the boy walk towards him and get on his bike.

On their way to Musashi Shrine, Baji starts to asked Takemichi about how was going inside the hospital.

"How thing going in there?",asked Baji.

"Bad, Baji-kun.....Mikey-kun....he totally lost it. He in terrible condition to the state he didn't even talk nor give any reaction. He fully in despair.",said Takemichi in sad tone while recalling how Mikey condition was back in the hospital.

"Well.....it's Haru we talking about here. Mikey totally desperate don't want to lose her. And how aniki doing, punk?", asked Baji.

"I too afraid to meet with aniki. I felt bad. But Draken said aniki also lost it. The both of them, Mikey-kun and aniki were completely in despair.",said Takemichi in his sad tone. "Baji-kun...I worry...if it keep on...it will turn into the same future!!!",said Takemichi.

"Don't worry,punk. We will protect the current Toman no matter what!!",said Baji to make the boy less worried.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"LISTEN UP, EVERYONE!!!", shout Baji, getting the attention all members of Toman.

"JUST RECENTLY, ANIKI'S SISTER...HAS BEEN HOSPITALIZED!! AND NOW IN CRITICAL CONDITION!!!", shout Baji, making all of them shocked as they found out about what Baji said.

"Aniki's sister??"

"Haru-san...??"

"No way.."

"Is aniki and president alright??"

"Our aniki and president for sure can't join today war with Tenjiku...our Vice President as well...",said Baji to them all.

"I got information that Mitsuya and Smiley was attacked today as well and got hospitalized.", said Kazutora while walking closer to them.

"WAIT?! MITSUYA-KUN AND SMILEY-KUN ?!!", shout Takemichi after hearing what Kazutora said.

"Yeah, Takemichi. When all of you was at hospital for Haru. Mitsuya an Smiley was attacked.",said Chifuyu.

"This really bad....now we out of strong people...",said Takemichi in worried.

"The facts they change the plan to have a battle today, they already planned all of this.",said Inui in serious tone. "An army without its king is just a disorderly crowd. It'll be 100% defeated.",said Inui.

Listen to what Inui said making all of Toman thinks there no way they could win without their king. However, Takemichi insisted to fight Tenjiku tonight,which angers the whole Toman and causing them to turn their back on him.

They didn't surprise with the results, but just then, Akkun exclaimed to Takemichi that he is going with him as Takemichi never runs away from a fight.

"Takemichi doesn't fight to win....",said someone, making all of them turn to look at him.

"Huh?"

"No way..."

"I slipped out from the hospital.",said Smiley.

"SMILEY-KUN!!??", shout Takemichi and Chifuyu after seeing Smiley in a wheelchair.