Chapter 103

The following day, Haru and Seiyu go visit Mikey at the hospital, surprisingly he already woke up as he smiled warmly at both siblings.

"Haruchin! Aniki! You finally came!!", said Mikey.

"Mikey...", call Seiyu as he was happy to see the boy looks fine. Haru walks closer to Mikey as she sits on the side of Mikey's bed.

"You worry me to death, Manjirou.", said Haru while smiling at the boy. Mikey stares at her for a moment before slowly leaning his head on Haru's shoulder while gently hugging her.

"I thought that I will never meet you anymore....", said Mikey. Haru smiled as she hugs Mikey back while drowning her head on his shoulder.

"Idiot.....it's was me who worrying that I won't meet you again after this...", said Haru, Mikey just chuckled as he continues hugging his girlfriend. Seiyu stared smile as he just staring at them.

>_____________________<

"MIKEY-KUNNNN....!!!!!", call Takemichi as he cries so hard.

"Hahaha! You look ugly crying like that, Takemicchi!!", said Mikey while laughing so hard.

"SHUT UP! I WORRY TO DEATH ABOUT YOU AND YOU JUST MAKING FUN OF ME!!!", said Takemichi which tears still running out on his face, causing everyone there to visit Mikey, burst into laughter.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After a few days has passed, Mikey finally checked out from the hospital. And everyone living so lively as there's nothing bad would happen anymore. It's normal daily life for everyone, going to school, hanging out, working and many things. As for South, he together with Isao, Jiro and Itsuki ended up at Juvie. Everything go smoothly the day after the day and hoping it would stay like this forever.

"Erm....", Haru awkwardly as she right now laying down on her bed with Mikey on the top of her.

"Now....should we continue what the both of us had left?", said Mikey while smirking seductively at Haru, causing the girl to blush so hard as she recalls back the last night before the battle of deities was started.

Slowly Mikey moves closer to Haru's neck as he starts sucking it while his hand slowly moves under her clothes. Mikey enjoyed touching Haru's body as he didn't plan on stopping it. Until his hand slowly touched Haru's thigh. Then...

BAAM!!!!

Haru room door loudly smashed, showing the figures of an older guy with black hair, staring down at them on the bed.

"The fuck you're doing with my sis, brat?", asked Seiyu while smiling creepily at them.

"Aniki....", call Mikey as he stares in disappointment and pissed at the guy. "Why you have to ruin every time I have my beautiful moments with Haruchin, aniki....", said Mikey while pouting his mouth like a 5 years old kid as he was being dragged by Seiyu outside his sister room.

"I told you that I will set my eyes on you, brat. So you won't do anything funny with her.", said Seiyu.

"Oh come on!!!"

"Shut up!"

Haru just let out a small laugh as she peeps outside her room and sees Mikey being dragged away by Seiyu.