Chapter 30

As Mikey and Haru walking together to Musashi Shrine for the Toman meeting.

"Hey, Mikey."

"Hmm??"

"I want to request you something.", said Haru while walking together with Mikey.

"What is it, Haruchin?", ask Mikey in curiosity.

"I....", she stops and turns to look at Mikey. "...wants to join Toman.", said Haru as Mikey look at her in lil bit of shock. Mikey has two options in his head. Part of him wants her in the gang since she will be by his side all the time but another part of him doesn't want her to join as he thinks it would be dangerous for her, doesn't matter how strong she is. Seeing the expression on Mikey's face, Haru understands what's concerned the blonde hair boy.

"Don't worry, I can protect myself, Mikey. Besides, I want to help you and others in tomorrow's fights. I cannot just interfere like that when I'm not even part of Toman, right?", said Haru while smiling at Mikey. Mikey just looks at her in worried but in the end, he let her join the gang even though he still worries about it.

"Sure, Haruchin"

"Haha~ thanks, Mikey."

Then the both of them continue walking and meeting with Draken. As Mikey told Draken that Haru was now one of Toman and welcoming her happily. The three of them then walk together towards the crowd as Draken starts to shout.

"THE PRE-BATTLE MEETING FOR OUR FIGHT AGAINST VAHALLA WILL NOW BEGIN !!!"

All of them were silent as the president standing in front of them with Draken and Haru standing behind him. As Haru who standing behind Mikey together with Draken, making her look like she's was holding the position of other Vice President with Draken in the eyes of Toman members.

"I'm glad to see you all here today !", said Mikey while looking at all of Toman's members. "Tomorrow, we're going head-to-head with Vahalla. They picked this fight with us. There's nothing for us to gain. Also... Baji has sided with the enemy! We don't go easy on traitors, that's Toman's policy.", said Mikey in his serious tone.

"There's no stopping this now, Takemichi...", said Chifuyu to Takemichi. They all staring at each other before Mikey suddenly said something, making all of them confused.

"Can I just be a kid?", said Mikey,

"Huh?", all of Toman's members look up at him in confusion as Mikey starts to sit down and look at Toman's who look so confused.

"Haruchin...", call Mikey while turning to look at her. "I don't wanna fight Baji.", said Mikey while smiling softly at her, making the rest of Toman shocked with what they just heard from their president. Haru sighed and then smile at him.

"Then go save him.", said Haru, making the boy feels more confident as he suddenly stands up and shouts to the crowd.

"SO HERE'S MY SOLUTION!! LEND ME YOUR STRENGTH, EVERYONE!! TOMORROW, WE'RE GONNA CRUSH VAHALLA AND TAKE BAJI BACK !!!"

'Mikey-kun...'

"THAT'S HOW WE FIGHT OUR BATTLES!!!", he shouts, making all of Toman's screaming in unions.

"Sorry, Kenchin. Did I fail as a leader?", ask Mikey to his friend while looking at the crowd.

"I think all these cheering answers that.", said Draken.

"What nonsense you talking about.", said Haru, making the two blonds boy looking at her. "Aren't all of this means that you are already a great leader to them?", she said while sitting down and look at the crowd which's still cheering in front of them. Listen to her words, Mikey and Draken smile softly and turn to look at the crowds as well.