Chapter 66

As Takemichi and Seiyu on their way to meet up with Hina.

"In the end, you just choose a normal ring for Hina-chan.",said Seiyu lazily while walking with the boy beside him.

"Haha~ I don't want to bother Koko-kun even more."said Takemichi. As Seiyu just listen to the boy say, he then speaks in his serious tone.

"Hey, Takemichi.",call Seiyu.

"Yea?"

"If the future...ended same as I told you. Please help Mikey.",said Seiyu in gentle voice. "I don't know if that kind of future would happen, since Toman didn't disband, that's mean Kanto Manji Gang wouldn't born then.", said Seiyu.

"Kanto Manji Gang?", asked Takemichi.

"That's a gang Mikey created after disbanding Toman. And also a gang before Bonten was born.", explained Seiyu.

"Wait!! That's mean..."

"If Kanto Manji Gang was not born then no Bonten in the future.", said Seiyu.

"Well isn't that good then?! Kanto Manji Gang wouldn't exist since Mikey-kun are leading Toman right now!!!", said Takemichi in excited tone.

"Well, you're right.", said Seiyu with a smile while looking at boy.

"But who know...",said Seiyu.

"Huh?"

"Sometime....things wouldn't ended the way you want.",said Seiyu in gentle voice. "So that's why make sure to prepare yourself in anything bad happens.",he add.

"Aniki....."

"I worried...I can't predict the future anymore in final arc. Since the story still not finished yet when I died. So, I might have to be more careful from now on...since I don't know where things would go on after this.",he said.

"But don't worry, Takemichi. Things would be fine.",said Seiyu patting the boy head with a smile on his face.

"I wished so, Aniki.",said Takemichi.

"Haha...now let's go meet Hina-chan.",said Seiyu, while Takemichi just smile back at him.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

"WHAT THE-?!! YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED?!!", shout Naoto in surprise. Then, he turn to look up at Seiyu with a face asking 'what the fuck that's mean?'. Seiyu just stared down at the boy and shrugged his shoulder slightly.

"Wait!! Don't say it out loud!!", said Hina .

"When we get older, of course.", said Takemichi.

"I should already expect that but it's really shocking seeing it myself.", said Seiyu as he recalls how Takemichi suddenly proposed to Hina.

"Hehe~", Takemichi just rubbing his hair in embarrassment. "Well...sorry for calling you here all of the sudden, Naoto.", said Takemichi. Then he stretched his hand to Naoto, asking for hand shake.

"Since we had our first hand shake here, at this park....let's have our last hand shake here, too.", said Takemichi as Hina and Seiyu just stared at them. "Thank you for believing in me, Naoto. This moment wouldn't exist without your help.", said Takemichi.

"So...does this mean both of me and my sister are saved?",asked Naoto.

"Yup! Definitely! So Naoto....let's shake hands.", said Takemichi. Before Takemichi shake hand with Naoto, he turn to look at Hina and say...

"Let's meet again, Hina.", said Takemichi.

"Hmm"

Then, he turns to look at Seiyu and say...