Chapter 36

After the last meeting of Toman, Takemichi decided to go back to the future. As he arrived in the future. He found himself in the video store, with his manager standing across from him. Not for so long, Takemichi finally realizes that he is wearing a designer watch, bag, and clothing. He is so shocked by his new appearance as he walks outside the store and meeting with the scary-looking man. He ordered him to get into the car, feeling nervous and confused, Takemichi asked the man where they are going. Things make him more confused as the man says that they are going to Takemichi's place, just as he ordered.

.

.

.

.

.

-Meanwhile-

"I get it...", said the man who seem to talk with someone on his phone. "Sure...I will pass it to him.", add the man again.

Then the call is finished. Chifuyu looks down at his phone thinking what he should do from now on. He sighed for a moment before he heard people greeting someone.

"HELLO! THANK YOU FOR HAVING US!!"

'I guess he here.', Chifuyu thoughts. "Answer your phone, Takemichi.", said Chifuyu while turning to look at the man.

"CHIFUYU??! Thank god!! I got no clue what's going on here!!", said Takemichi.

"Huh? The hell' re you talking about?! We got an admin meeting, let's go.", said Chifuyu.

"Admin meeting? Who does?", Takemichi asked, still confusing with what Chifuyu said.

"C'mon, partner!! Who else but you? The Tokyo Manji Gang's Top Admin, Hanagaki Takemichi.", said Chifuyu in his serious tone.

'Huh? I'M  A TOMAN ADMIN?!! BUT ISN'T IT SUPPOSED TO BE BAJI-SAN??!', Takemichi thought as he was full of questions with the unexpected future before him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Chifuyu POV;-

It's been a few minutes already passed, my head was blank. I cannot think straight as I only heard Takemichi screaming because his thigh got shot by this crazy bastard in front of me, who now aiming his gun towards my head.

"Now then. Got any last words?", this bastard ask me. I guess I really gonna die today. Looking at the situation right now, I have to say everything to Takemichi.