Chapter 97

After everything had slowly calmed down, everyone started to go back to their home as they should take a full rest for the big battle tomorrow. Haru already checked out from the hospital as she really doesn't want to be there, plus she has another plan inside her head. As for Mikey, he told Izana and Emma that he will be staying at Kazuki's house tonight, obviously, both Izana and Emma understand why Mikey wants to have a night there, even Seiyu knows the reason and just let him be. It's not like Mikey never had slept in the house before when Seiyu feels lonely in the house.

Haru chooses to ride with Mikey, while Hanma gives help with sending Seiyu back together with Haru and Mikey. It's really a calm atmosphere as the cold wind keeps blowing them softly, with the sound of the engine from Mikey's bike can be heard. Haru warped her arms at Mikey's waist while comfortably leaning her head on his back.

"It feels so long when the last time I have ride with you.", said Haru with a gentle voice. Mikey smiles softly as this feels so long when the last time he had ever ride with her.

"Yeah...", Mikey answer her while keep riding his bike back to Kazuki's house.

While with Hanma and Seiyu who ride the bikes while following up with Mikey from behind. Both of them didn't talk to each other as Seiyu just enjoyed the cold wind blowing his face.

"How are you were there when the accident happened?", suddenly Seiyu asked, as Hanma just quiet himself before answering the older guy's question.

"I just happened to be there, plus, I saw that blonde head brats running like it's was the end of the world around the city. I thought something interesting gonna happen, so that why I decided to follow them.", said Hanma, causing Seiyu to burst into laughter as he hears what the boy said.

"So, it is interesting?!", asked Seiyu teasingly at the boy.

"Fuck! Does falling from your bikes and getting involved in the fights is interesting?!", asked Hanma, causing Seiyu to playfully think inside his head.

"Yes?"

"Of course it's fucking interesting!", said Hanma with a grin on his face.

"Crazy brat.", said Seiyu. "So what are you gonna do from now on?", asked Seiyu.

"I don't know...I just being a fugitive over these two years after Kisaki died.", said Hanma, causing the both of them to recall back those memories two years ago.

"You really strange, Hanma. Sometimes I really can't understand what in the fuck is inside that head of yours.", said Seiyu.

"Shouldn't that supposed be to you, aniki? Despite what I had done together with Kisaki in the past. You still treat me like nothing more than one of those people from Toman.", said Hanma as he keeps riding the bike. Seiyu just put a small smile as he heard the boy say.

"Is that so? Well....maybe you're not that bad at all, Hanma.", said Seiyu as Hanma feels lil bit peaceful by hearing what he said.

"You really strange, aniki.....you and Haru.", said Hanma, causing Seiyu to chuckle at what he heard.

And they all just keep riding the bikes until they arrived at their destination.

>_________________<

"Home sweet home!!", said Haru as she walks inside their house.

"Haha, go take a shower and straight to the bed!", said Seiyu as he also walks inside the house together with Mikey.

"Haii~", said Haru as she straightened to her room, leaving both Mikey and Seiyu alone as they enjoyed staring at how childish the girl could be.