*~New members in the family~*

After one year had already passed. It is such a sunny day with the sound of an engine car that could be heard around the city of Tokyo. A guy with short black hair is currently running in panicking also with excitement in his eyes towards the hospital.

As he arrived at the hospital, he could see his brother-in-law, together with his wife and also his best friend together with his sister also there, are waiting for him. Takemichi also was there since he actually visit Seiyu, he meets with Draken and Emma who's happened to visit Seiyu's house as well. Until that moment Haru suddenly feels her tummies really hurt, causing everyone at Seiyu's house in panicked as they all brought her straight to the hospital.

"MIKEY!! FINALLY, YOU'RE HERE!!", said Seiyu after seeing the guy who panting heavily from running to the hospital.

"Where's is she?", asked Mikey.

"Inside! Now get your fucking ass inside the room!!", said Seiyu to the guy. Ignoring everyone there, Mikey quickly got inside the room.

Seiyu can only let out a small sigh as he saw Mikey like that while Senju, Takemichi, Draken, and Emma just small laughing at it.

"I bet he runs from the company straight to the hospital without riding anything.", said Draken while snickering as he imagines Mikey just runs straight to the hospital without taking any car, bikes, or anything after getting the call from Senju about Haru was about to give birth.

"That guy doesn't even think straightly when he is in panic or excited.", said Seiyu while facepalming his forehead.

"Haha!"

"I still remember when he screaming like a crazy maniac around the Tokyo city after he found out that Haru-san was pregnant.", said Takemichi while letting out a small laugh after recalling the moment of Mikey, riding around the Tokyo city, screaming that he will be a father.

"Please! Don't let me recall all of that moment, that's so fucking chaos! That brat was totally crazy that time!", said Seiyu.

"Everyone having a hard time on stopping him that time!", said Senju.

"Right?!", said Emma.

"All of us have to chase after Mikey-kun just to stop him.", said Takemichi.

"Stop, Takemicchi! I can't! It's so fucking funny when you remember it back!", said Draken while holding his laugh.

-Flashback-

"I'M GOING TO BE A DAD!!! FUCKING HELL YEAH!!", shout Mikey crazily while riding his CB205T bikes with the rest of formers Toman members shouting behind him.

"THE FUCK, MIKEY!! FUCKING STOP, BRAT!!", shout Seiyu angrily from behind with Draken who is already so done with his best friend's shits.

"HE GOING TO BE A DAD, TOKYO!!", shout Baji who riding with Chifuyu.

"Baji-san!! You don't need to join him!!!", said Chifuyu.

"I'm going to pretend that I don't fucking know that motherfucker after this.", said Izana as he looked so done while riding with Kakucho who is the one who rides the bike to chase after their former president. Kakucho just lets out a laugh as he hears what Izana said.

"MIKEY-KUN!! STOP!!", shout Takemichi who riding the bike with Kazutora.

"LOL!! HE TOTALLY OUT OF HIS MIND!!", shout Kazutora while laughing so hard chasing after Mikey.