Chapter 9

A normal school day for Takemichi after what happens yesterday. He walked to his school in laziness until someone call him. Takemichi turns back and sees his girlfriend, Tachibana Hinata.

"Hina!"

"Oh, how wonderful of you! Going to school in the morning like a good boy!", said Hinata while smiling at her boyfriend. " I have cram school after school is over today."

"Huh...is that so??"

"Let's go on a date until I have to be at cram school.", said Hinata while walking with her boyfriend to the school.

"O...okay..."Takemichi answers it. 'School is the best', Takemichi thought at the moment.

On their way to the school, they seem to meet a familiar figure.

"Huh?! Ha-Haru-san?!!!", Takemichi shouts Haru's name, making Haru turn to look at him and Hinata.

"Oh! Ohayo, Takemichi-kun!!!", Haru said while both of the couples walks towards her.

"Oh!! Tachibana-san!! Ohayo!!", Haru said when she saw Hinata with Takemichi.

"Ohayo, Kazuki-san", Hinata said with a smile.

"Just call me Haru, Tachibana-san."

"Oh...then you can call me Hina"

"Sure...Hina-san...", Haru said while smile at her.

"Wait! Wait! You two knew each other??", Takemichi said in surprise, not only did Haru and his girlfriend know each other, and the fact that Haru was also in the same school with him is also shocking him.

"Haha~ we just knew each other yesterday"

"Yeah..."

Both of the girls smile at Takemichi while answering his question.

"Anyway...How did you know Haru-san, Takemichi-Kun??", Hinata asked while looking at Takemichi.

"Ahh..erm...she's....", Takemichi don't know that he should have said it or not what happened yesterday and glanced a Lil bit at her. Haru realizes Takemichi having a hard time to explain and then she's said...

"I kinda save him from some delinquent~", Haru said in a cheerful tone.

"Eh?! Are you okay, Haru-san?", Hinata asked Haru back, looking worried.

"Haha~ don't worry Hina-san...I know how to fight ~", Haru said with a smile on her face, trying to make Hinata less worried.

"You should take care of yourself even more!!"

"Hahaha, ~ thanks Hina-san...I appreciate it that you worried about me.", Haru said while giving Hinata a warm smile.

"Ahh....nothing...you're my friend...", Hinata seem to blush a Lil bit after witness Haru smiled.

"Okay, then you two!! We should start walking now or else we'll be late for class!", Haru said while starts walking to the school. Both Takemichi and Hinata also start to continue to walk to the school, follow from Haru back.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Haru seems just finished helping her teacher with some papers and is now on her way back to the class until she's see a familiar figure from the school window.

"Mikey and Draken??"

Then, Haru remembered some scenes in the manga that she's had read.

"Ah....could it be that scene? This gonna be interesting...", Haru smirked when she remembered the scenes from the manga that will happen after this.