Chapter 38

"What did you say?", asked Mikey, having a shocked expression on his face

"What did you say?", asked Mikey, having a shocked expression on his face. "Haruchin...what did you just said?", Mikey asked again, to make sure that he just misheard what Haru just said to him.

"I said... that I want to quit Toman.", said Haru with her straight and serious face. Mikey was speechless. He cannot bring himself to say anything at all.

"Why?"

"I just want to quit, there is no reason for it.", said Haru. Ignoring him, Haru turns and start to leave the boy.

"HARUCHIN !!", Mikey shouted but was ignored by Haru as she continues to walk away. It's pissed Mikey off as Haru just ignored him and leave without explanation. He quickly chased after her and grabbed her arm.

"HARUCHIN!!", Mikey shout her name while stopping her from leaving him like that. Only a cold stare was given to Mikey by Haru as their eyes staring at each other.

"Let go of my arm.", said Haru in her cold tone.

"I'm not gonna accept it, Haruchin.", Mikey said while looking serious at Haru.

"Let go of me or you will be my enemy, Sano.", said Haru while glaring straight at Mikey while Mikey was shocked as Haru didn't call him by his nickname anymore. Slowly, Mikey let go of Haru's arm as she continues to walk away, leaving the blonde hair boy alone.

"Haruchin...", Mikey said the girl's name as he keeps on staring at the girl walking away from him.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

After that fight, Mikey's mood was not good for the rest of the days, making the others realize that he was not in his good mood.

"What's wrong with you?", finally Draken decided to ask the short president since no one gonna asked him. But Mikey just quietly didn't give any response. "OI MIKEY!?", call Draken in an annoyed tone since Mikey didn't give any response to his question.

"Haruchin leaves Toman.", said Mikey, making Draken and the rest who listening to their conversation, shocked as they heard what Mikey said.

"Haru-san leaves Toman??", Mitsuya starts to talk after being quiet a moment ago.

"Why? Why did she leave?", asked Smiley.