Chapter 79

PIP!

PIP!

PIP!

"Hmm~"

As I woke up from my slumber and turned off the alarm clock

As I woke up from my slumber and turned off the alarm clock. Checking the time and it's just 5 in the morning. Lazily I stand up from my bed and prepare myself to the college. It's only a few minutes to prepare myself. I walked down and go to the kitchen to check any food to eat for the breakfast. There's nothing.

"Haih...Seem I have to buy some bread at convenience store again.", I said.

As I walked pass the table at the dining room, staring at it. Usually there would be food always be prepared on the table every morning. And it have been 2 years I ever seen any food was prepared on that table. Why? That's because it was my lil sister that always prepared for our breakfast and dinner. Damn! I miss her dish now. I look around my house, does it's always this big? Yeah...it's so quiet.

"This house really like a haunted house without you.", I said.

Ignoring it, I walk out from the house and straight to the college. Why I didn't stayed at the campus? Yeah, there's no way I will do that. My dad seems to handle everything.

——————————————————————————————————————————————

It's normal college day, nothing special happening. I just step my feet inside the college, people already gossiping about me. It's not like I offended with what they said, since its not a bad thing about me.

"Hey look, it's Kazuki-san."

"Oh my gosh, he is handsome as always."

"I heard that he the top on the list again."

"Damn! I wished I have his brain."

"Does he already have a girlfriend?"

"I heard that he still single."

"That's mean we have a chances, right?"

Do they don't have anything to gossip about other than about me? Every day always like this. Having many eyes are set on you.

"Seiyu!!"

Hearing my name was called, obviously I know who it is.

"What?",I ask him.

"Let's go together.",he said.

I don't hate his existence at all, so I just follow up with him. Tamaki Eiji, the only person I hangout with since our high school. I never interested in making friends since it's so troublesome. Mostly I ignored everyone during my high school time until now I even do the same damn thing, ignoring everyone.