Chapter 7

Another boring day for Haru living her second life in her favorite manga. She spent most of her time on the roof of the school building since she's doesn't have any friends. After a few minutes of spending her time on the roof, the bell rang, saying for the next class is about to start.
She walks down the stairs and moves towards her classroom even though she's doesn't want to.
On her way to the class, she's bumped into someone.

"Oh no!! I'm sorry!!!", a girl with rosy brown hair apologizes to Haru.

"No no....it's okay...it's was my fault for not aware of my surroundings.", Haru said to make them less worried.

"I'm sorry....", said the girl.

"No..no..I told you it's was my fault.."

Haru smiled at her, showing that she's was okay. The girl seems to have a Lil bit of blush on her cheek and seems to be shy. Then she asks Haru...

"Ermm...if you don't mind...may I know your name??, asked the girl.

Haru didn't seem to mind it at all and she happily said her name to the girl.

"Kazuki Haru..from class 2-1"

"Oh...nice to meet you Kazuki-san...my name is Tachibana Hinata", intro the girl to Haru.

'Wait a damn second...I WAS IN THE SAME SCHOOL WITH THEM FOR THIS WHOLE TIME?!!!' Haru thought which is screaming inside her head at that moment.

"Hahahaha.....", Haru only laugh awkwardly after found out that's she in the same school as other characters.

"Nice to meet you as well Tachibana-san...", said Haru while smiling at Hinata." anyway....I will go now", said Haru again to Hinata.

"Oh! Okay..."

And then both of them walked towards their class and do whatever they should do as students.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Haru POV;-

I walked out as the school was finally over when I come to realize they're so many people or more like a girl seem to stare at someone at the school gate.
Then I saw my brother who was waiting in front of the school gate.

"Nii-san..??", I called him as he turn to look at me.

"Why you were here??", I asked him while staring at some other female students that seem to interest my brother, I mean who wouldn't? He has a look.

"Do I need my Lil sister's permission to meet her?", my brother said in his teasing tone.

"Whatever...", I said to him while starts walking away to avoid more attention. My brother smirked which I didn't say that and also starts to following me from behind.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Third POV;-

Both of them only walking home together without saying anything to each other and then Haru starts to talk first.....

"Did you have nothing to do at school??"

"No...anyway...It's was so boring and nothing interesting at all", said Seiyu to his sister."Plus I didn't have friends that much to hang out and anything..."

"Wow...both of us such loners ~", said Haru.

"Cannot disagree with that though....", said Seiyu.