Chapter 44

As everyone starts to chatter among them again after the declaration of firing Kisaki from Mikey himself.

"Kisaki got fired?"

"For real?"

"Huh? But why?"

"I dunno."

"I gave Mikey-kun a general report of Kisaki's betrayal.",said Chifuyu.

"Huh?"

"Cool, Chifuyu!!", said Baji.

"Well, but I never thought that Mikey-kun would respond like this.", said Chifuyu again.

"Who cares the fuck off that?", said Kazutora while looking at the scene in front of him.

"What're you saying,Mikey? You're joking, right?", asked Kisaki, who was still shocked and disbelief in Mikey's declaration.

"I'm not joking here. You're fired.",said Mikey in his serious tone.

"Whoa! Whoa! Hold the phone, Mikey. If you fire Kisaki, then I'm out,too. This means... of the 450 total members of Toman, the 50 former members of Moebius, and the 300 former members of Vahalla will all leave. And Toman will shrivel to a mere 100. You sure about this?", said Hanma to Mikey.

"I don't care. Toman's gotten too big, anyway.", said Mikey.

"Huh?"

"Gotten too big? What the hell, Mikey?! Isn't that Toman's goal?!!", said Kisaki.

"Then, was your instigation of the Christmas conflict done to make Toman bigger?", asked Mikey, making Kisaki flinch a lil bit with what he said.

"You spurred on Takemicchi and the others. And gave Yuzuha a knife, so she could kill Taiju. Mitsuya and Chifuyu told me everything.", said Mikey. "In order to make Toman bigger..I've ignored your underhanded methods until now. But that ends here.", he adds again, making all of the surprises.

"I feel like such a proud brother now.", said Seiyu with a smile on his face while looking at the scene as Haru chuckles after hearing what her brother just said.

"Lame, nii-san."

But their expression turns cold as Kisaki starts to shout at Mikey.

"NO!! YOU'D GROWN WEAK!! TAIJU WAS A THREAT TO TOMAN !! I ACTED FOR YOUR SAKE!!", shout Kisaki while running up closer to Mikey but suddenly being stopped by Draken.

"Hey! Who said you could come up here?", said Draken but he was surprised by Hanma's sudden attack. He blocked his punch and they glare at each other.

"Shut up and let Kisaki talk, fucker.", said Hanma.

"Asshole!!", said Draken.

"Stop the both of you.", said Seiyu as he walks forward and look down with a death glare at Hanma and Draken. "We discussed right here. So hold your ass.", said Seiyu while glaring at them, making them two flinch as they slowly stop fighting with each other.

", said Seiyu while glaring at them, making them two flinch as they slowly stop fighting with each other