Chapter 43

31st December 2005,

"Seiyu!!!", call Eiji while chasing after the blonde hair guy.

"Shut up, Eiji!", said Seiyu.

"I thought that I would never meet you anymore after this!! Huhuhu~", said Eiji, being such a drama boy. Seiyu only gives him a cold and uninterested reaction to the red haired guy. Then the both of them walked into the crowd until they meet up with someone.

"Huh?"

"Aniki!!", shout Takemichi after saw Seiyu.

"Are you writing something?", said Seiyu who walking closer to them.

"Haha. We just write our wishes.", said Mitsuya.

"You didn't want to write anything, aniki?", asked Hakkai.

"Well, I-"

"Seiyu, here!! Write it !!", said Eiji while giving him the wish plagues to Seiyu.

"You...did you bought it with your money?", asked Seiyu.

"Come on. It's not that much!",said Eiji while smiling at him. Seiyu sighed in defeat and just take the wooden plagues from Eiji. He looks at the wooden plagues and thinks so deeply about it.

'My wish huh....',Seiyu thought, then he smiled and write his wish on the wooden plagues.

"Yeah!", said Takemichi, getting the attention of everyone.

"What did you write?", Hinata suddenly asked him, making Takemichi quickly hide his ema from Hinata.

"Hina...well, you see...if I let anyone see it, then it won't come true!!", said Takemichi.

"Brat. Do you think they even care?", said Seiyu.

"Hahahaha.", Eiji just laughed as he saw everyone keeps on inquiring Takemichi more. But Takemichi accidentally threw up his ema and quickly he runs to get it back.

"Lame, brat.", Seiyu let a small sigh as he starts to walk and follow up with Takemichi together with others.

-Meanwhile-

"Where are going now?", asked Emma while walking together with Draken and Mikey who now walking together with Haru in front of them.

"Don't know, let's just follow those two.", said Draken while looking at Mikey and Haru.

"Awww~ they're cute, right?"

"Haha...yeah.."

"WAIT FOR ME! MY EMAAAA!!", suddenly they heard someone screaming, making the four of them turn back to look at the boy.

"Your Emma? What do you mean your emma?", asked Emma to the boy.

"Oh! Takemicchi.", said Draken after he saw the boy.

"Hey,Mikey.", call Haru in her low tone, making the boy turn to look at her.

"Hmm?"

"I think, Takemichi means this ema.", said Haru while showing Mikey the wooden plagues that belong to Takemichi.

"Takemichi!",call Mikey, making all of them turn to look at him.