Chapter 31

As both sides are staring at each other.

"A five-on-five with your best guys or an all-out melee with everyone..? Which will it be?", asked the guy who named is Hansen, a member of the Ikebukuro Criminal Black Members.

"Vahalla picked this fight with us. So, you decide, Kazutora.", said Draken.

"Huh?"

"We just have one condition! To rescue Baji Keisuke.", said Draken, making Kazutora twitch a lil bit with what he heard. "If Toman wins this battle...we will take Baji back. That's all there is to it.'

"Huh? Baji joined our gang on his own. There's no taking him back now!!", said Kazutora while grinning in pissed at Draken.

"We're taking Baji back. That's all there is to it !!", said Draken, who looking serious at Kazutora, making him more pissed as he keeps on listening to Draken.

"You fucker....think you're hot shit?", said Kazutora.

"Hey. Don't start punchin' just yet.", said Hansen, trying to stop both representatives from fighting.

WHOCK !!!

A sudden punch aiming towards Hansen's face but quickly was stopped by Seiyu who appears out of nowhere to stop Kazutora. Kazutora looks up at him in pissed for a moment as Seiyu says to him...

"Kazutora, calm down, don't pick a fight with others. Our target is Toman.", said Seiyu while looking down at Kazutora with a death stare. Both of them stare at each other before Kazutora turns to smile at the masker guy back.

"Haii, aniki.", he said while lower his punch and turn to walk away. Draken and Hansen still look at Seiyu in disbelief since that attack was out of nowhere and was stopped by him. More shocking, for someone like Kazutora to listen to him like nothing.

'Was there someone like him in the story?', Haru thought as she staring at the guy which's she didn't realize it's was her brother.

"Damnnn, what a lame-ass. Overseer? Condition? You guys think this is a game ?", said Kazutora while Seiyu walk back towards the gang.

"We came here...to torture you punks to death !!", said Kazutora while grinning at Toman.

"SHALL WE BEGIN, MIKEY ??!", shout Hanma. Both gangs run towards each other, ready to fight.

"LET'S DO THIS, TOMAN !!!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As the fight between Toman and Vahalla begins, Takemichi trying searches for Baji, but ended gets caught in the brawl. Meanwhile, Kazutora tries to punch Mikey but being blocked by Draken, who said to him he is nowhere near Mikey's level. However, Draken is then preoccupied with Hanma, who kicks him out of nowhere, giving Kazutora a chance to fight with Mikey.