Chapter 17

As the leader of two gangs only stares at each other as they gonna fight anytime.

"And yet you need all these guys for a surprise attack on some snot-nosed brats....that matches your image as a complete shit-head, doesn't it, Osanai-Kun?", Mikey said as he smirks at Osanai.

"HAH? I can't hear ya, you're too tiny.", said Osanai as he making fun of Mikey with all members of Moebius starts to laugh.
Takemichi only staring at Osanai while thinking how much different Osanai is from 12 years in the future with Osanai from the past, making him think if these two are seriously the same person. Because Takemichi keeps on staring at Osanai, making Osanai realized that someone keeps looking at him.

"Oi ! What're you staring at?", Osanai asked as look at Takemichi.

"Huh? .....nothing...."

Osanai came closer to Takemichi and then suddenly lay a punch at Takemichi's face, making Takemichi lil bit confused with the sudden punch. Then, Osanai keeps on punching Takemichi's face nonstop, making Takemichi almost unconscious. Before Osanai can lay another punch at Takemichi's face, the punch was being stopped by Seiyu as he glaring at Osanai and say....

"Okay... that enough....I cannot let you fucking Moebius lay any of your fucking hands on someone that dears to me....", Seiyu said as he give Osanai a death glare.

"Aniki....", Takemichi said, looking terrible as he will fall at any moment, so Haru gives him some help by supporting him.

"Yar okay, Takemichi??", Haru said as he supporting Takemichi to stand properly. And then Pahchin suddenly appeared from behind Osanai while grabbing his shoulder and say....

"Your opponent is me, dick head."

"He's yours then....", Seiyu said as he let go of Osanai's hand and walks toward Takemichi and his sister.

"D-don't, Pahchin....we can't fight Moebius...", Takemichi said.

"Don't interfere Takemichi...please care about yourself first...", Seiyu said while trying to support Takemichi.

"But Aniki......", Takemichi said while looking up at Seiyu. 'If I didn't stop the fight, You and Draken will die !!!', Takemichi thought as he is more worried.

"Don't underestimate Pahchin, Hanagaki.", Pehyan said while walking closer to the three.

"Pehyan...."

"Pahchin is a talented martial artist even within Toman. He's the type of guy that can rush a team and crush them all by himself. He definitely won't lose to the likes of Osanai." Pehyan said.

"See that, Takemichi?", Haru said while smiling at Takemichi.

"Please do have some faith in someone a lil bit, jeez...", Seiyu said as he looks at Takemichi while smiling in a sigh.

"That's not what I mean...", said Takemichi while looking down. Haru and Seiyu understand how Takemichi feels and the reason he acting like that is that he wants to save Draken and his girlfriend, not both siblings knowing that, they are also involved in it.

"Takemicchi...shut up and watch. This is Pa's fight.", Mikey said as he staring at the fights.

So they all keep silent and just observe the fights between Pahchin and Osanai. The fights were not good as Pahchin keeps being punched by Osanai and this making Pehyan worried about Pahchin's condition. So he tried to run at Pahchin but being stopped by Mikey.

"Pahchin!!!", Pehyan shout as he was about to run at Pa.

"PE!!", shout Mikey. "I said to shut up and watch, didn't I ??", Mikey said while looking at the fights.