Chapter 11

Haru POV;-

"Are you sure Haru-san??", Hina asked as she's worried for me.

It's a weekend, so Hina and I decided to have a studies group at Hina's place. After an hour of study together, it's getting late now so I decided to go back home.

"Yeah...I'm sure, Hina-san...don't worry", I said with smiled to make her less worried.

"Make sure to call me if anything bad happens, okay??!"

"Hai~ Hai~....jeez...you worry too much Hina-san..."

"It's dangerous to walk all alone at night!!!", Hina said as she's worry even more.

"Okay okay...I will call you if anything happens okay?!"

"You better have to!!"

"Hahaha~ sure Hina-san...then I will leaving first..bye~", I said as I starts to walk away.

"Hmm...bye Haru-san and take care!!"

"Okay~"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I walked all alone at night, it's quiet, just some sound of crickets can be heard. As I walked, even more, I realize that I have gone in the wrong way and lost. I was about to call my brother when I was pissed off finding out that my phone was out of batteries.

"Why I'm so unlucky tonight??", I said to myself while starts walking away to find any public phone. Until I heard something, no, more like someone, laughing, begging, and.....

I didn't care about anything and walked towards that sound, the moment I arrived, my eyes were wight open and shocked when I witnessed what happened right in front of my sight.

I saw a guy being tied up without wearing anything and only wearing his underwear, and there was a girl who was is raped in turn by some guys. Those guys seem to enjoy their moments doing that dirty thing which's pissed me off.

Without thinking so much, I moved forward and kicked the guy who seems to be his turn to have fun with the girl. All of them were shocked by the sudden attacks making all their eyes turn to look at me in shock. I only give them cold and death stares, making them shivering Lil bit.

But that's was not enough to make them scared since I was just a girl in their eyes

"What's is this~ another delicious meal?", said one of the guys.

Just listen to his words already made me feels disgusted by it. There are five of them and they seem to be a high school student. I being in my position to fight since I didn't have any choice to fight or else I will end like the girl.

"Get her!!!", one of them shouted as the others starts running towards me.

I jumped backward Lil bit to avoid being grabs by them and then gives a direct upper kick towards the guy's chin, making him almost faint from the kick.

"Tsk!!", I piss off as the kick was not strong enough to bring him down in one attack.

Struggle to fight the fives of them by myself is not my thing, if only I can fight in my previous body, then this was nothing at all. One of the guys punched on my face and the other one pin me from behind.

"Hahaha~ finally get to stop this bitch!!", the guy said as he finally wins fighting against me.

"Now~ be a nice girl and satisfied us..~"

I being quiet, didn't give them any response yet, and then I looked up to the guy in front of me while giving him a death glared. I hit a guy who was pinning me from behind with my heads and quickly does a strong spin kick at the guy in front of me as I free from the grabs.

After a few minutes of fighting them non stops, I finally win against them all, even though it's didn't drained up all of my energy but still getting wounded by them.

"How I gonna explain to brother after this...", I said as touch my wounds.

I ignored my wounds and started walking to the guy who was being tied up and slowly untied it for him.

"T-Thank you.....", the guy said while crying.

"No problem...you should take the girl to the hospital....is she's your girlfriend?"

"Y-yeah....they go out of line....", said the guy which is still crying.

"I see....", I look at the girl, feel pity for her, not only she's being raped, but she also seems to get beaten up by them as well.

I helped both of them to the hospital and also getting treated since I also got wounds from the fights.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm back....", I said as I walked into my house. Then I was surprised by the sudden voice...

"Where's had you been?", Seiyu, my brother asked me, seem he's waiting for me to come back home.

"Hahaha~ something happened on my way back home...", I laughed awkwardly at him, but that's cannot fool him as he's starts walking towards me and grabbed my face.

"What's wrong?? Where's did you get this wound?? Who's did this??", Seiyu asking me as he's desperate wants to know who's did wounded his sister, I think more like ready to kill someone...

"Ahaha~ nothing at all nii-san....you know I can fights right?"

"So you got in fights huh?", he's said as he glaring at me.

'Cursed me!! Why did I ever say that??!!', my thoughts which are screaming inside my head right the moment I make a mistake.

"Nii-san..it's oka-"

"Tell me everything...", Seiyu voice become deeper as he's looking serious at me, I signed, knowing that I cannot wins against him when he's started to be more serious. So I didn't have any choice than telling him everything that happened a while ago.

After a few minutes of telling him the whole story that happened, Seiyu only stares at me without saying anything, after few seconds he's finally said...

"Go to your room and get some rest...you must be tired fighting all of them by yourself,
right?", Seiyu said while smiled warmly at me. He helped me stand up and pushed me slowly asking me to go rest. So I just listened to him and be a good Lil sister.

At first, I thought there's was nothing wrong with my brother since he didn't get mad or get rampage. Yeah...that's was at first...

Third POV;-

Haru listen to her brother and walked towards her room while Seiyu only show's his smile at his sister. After his sister finally got into her room, Seiyu expression suddenly changed.

 After his sister finally got into her room, Seiyu expression suddenly changed

"I'm gonna fucking kill whoever lay their hands on my Lil sister...."