Chapter 63

As Seiyu and Mikey listening to Takemichi story, about his first time leap until now. The both of them didn't said anything as they just quietly listened to the blonde hair boy talking about his time leaping abilities and what had happened.

"That's why....I'm sorry...Mikey-kun... aniki.... I couldn't save Haru-san....", said Takemichi as the tears already run out from his eyes. The both of them just silent themselves, looking at the crying boy.

"Why are you apologizing?", asked Mikey. Causing Takemichi to look at him in confused.

"Haruchin didn't die. She's still alive. That's enough for me.", said Mikey with a smile on his face.

"I can't believe, I turn to be the leader of criminal organization in the future. That's really surprising.", said Seiyu as he can't believe himself that he turns to be like that in the future. "I can see that. Our influence really affect the future so much.",he said.

"So, aniki.",said Mikey. Making the older guy turn to look at him. "You know everything would happen? Even the future?", asked Mikey with Takemichi also curious with it. Seiyu stared at the both of them for a moment before let out a small sigh.

"I will tell you guys started from how I knew everything of this and die together with Haru...", said Seiyu.

So, Seiyu tells every details of his and his sister journey starting from they read the manga of Tokyo Revenger and how they ended dying and got reincarnated in this world right now. Yeah, sound ridiculous at first, as they found out that they are a fictional character and everything. But slowly they understand it. Even if this world was a fictional, doesn't changed that it like a real life world. People could die, feel pain and everything, so it not different from where Seiyu and Haru used to live before.

"At first, the both of us don't want to involve with any events in the storyline, but seemed fate really so cruel, making all of us meet.", said Seiyu to them.

"And this now we all now...", he add.

"So... I actually failed to save Baji-kun that's time...and Kazutora-kun really ended in Juvie.", said Takemichi as he feels down thinking if Seiyu didn't involve with them, Baji and Kazutora probably wouldn't be here now with them. Helping him with Black Dragon and Tenjiku battle.

"I can see how the storyline slowly changing. I mean, because of Baji was there in the battle with Tenjiku, Kakucho didn't got shots and just got scratch from it. Well, Izana and Emma alive. I'm glad, because in the original storyline, Draken looks really sad, losing someone he loves.", said Seiyu with a soft smile on his face.

"Aniki....Takemichi and also Haru...", said Mikey, making the two look at him.

"Thank you.", said Mikey while smiling at him. "For trying so hard to change the past for our future.", said Mikey. Seiyu and Takemichi just smiling back him and then Seiyu rubbing Mikey hair and say...

"It's nothing brats! It's something everyone would do if they in our position!", said Seiyu with a smile, then suddenly his expression changed as he stills didn't tell them the afterward of Tenjiku arc. The worst thing ever you could ever imagine it.

"Mikey.",call Seiyu in serious tone. Causing him to turn and look at him in curious as why the older guy voice suddenly sounded serious.

"What are you going to do after this? Toman gotten bigger now. After hearing the future that had happened because of Toman. What's your decision?", asked Seiyu in serious tone. Mikey realized it, Seiyu probably know something would happen in the future after this, his decision, depending on his decision right now, whatever his decision is would lead to the good or bad future. Mikey thinking it deeply first, his decision is, after the few minutes, Mikey starts to speak.