Chapter 96

As Mikey and Draken arrive at the hospital, Mikey quickly gets off of Draken's bike as he straight inside the hospital in panic, leaving Draken outside the hospital.

Mikey keeps on running inside the hospital with his mind already full in worried if anything bad had happened to them all, especially Haru since the target was her. Mikey can't stop trembling, he was afraid that he was too late. He doesn't know how he gonna face if anything turns out to be bad. He still doesn't ready yet, he can't bear to lose her yet. He keeps on praying, begging, and hoping for her safety while running towards her room.

Finally, Mikey arrived at the room as he quickly opened up the door. His mind goes blank, after seeing no one on the bed anymore. He scared. He was so fucking scared as he saw Haru, not on her bed. He slowly backs himself as his whole body won't stop trembling. He didn't want to hear any news about the patient in that room ended dying.

"MIKEY!!", shout Seiyu who ran closer to him with the rest of them following up with him. Seiyu then turn to look inside the room, in shock as he saw the room is empty as it's was new.

"Huh?! Where's the patient in this room?!!", asked Seiyu in panic as he worried that his sister not there lying on the bed.

Mikey was totally in blank. He can't think straight as he just standing there quietly. He trembling so hard as Takemichi and others could see how scared the boy is. His face totally turned pale, he afraid. Mikey is afraid. Whatever the news he will come to hear after this, he is still not ready for it yet. He couldn't accept the truth yet.

As for how all of them worried, looking at how Mikey and Seiyu are, having a panic and pale face as the both of them couldn't ready to know the truth yet, until they heard a voice from behind the rest of them.

"What are you guys standing here for?", asked a certain person, causing all of them to turn back to look at them.

Mikey's eyes were wide open as he saw the four girls. Yuzuha who already got her wound treatment is being supported by Hina while Emma is supporting the other girl. Nothing come to Mikey's mind as he saw the figure of a girl with blonde hair, who's is was supported by Emma. His tears start to run out from his eyes, watering over his face. Mikey can't stop his tears from running out. Same for Seiyu, he also already tearing up as he saw the girl.

"Nissan? Mikey?", call Haru to both of them while smiling at them gently. Mikey comes to tear up even more as he hears her voice. How much that he miss hearing her voice, calling his name. Mikey knows he not dreaming. It's real. The person that had missed so much is now in front of him, smiling warmly at him. Looking at him with those beautiful clear ocean blue eyes.

 Looking at him with those beautiful clear ocean blue eyes

"Ha...Ha....Haru...chin.....", Mikey call her with his trembling voice, as he can't speak properly because he was crying so hard.

"Yeah, Manjirou?", asked Haru as he smiled warmly at Mikey, causing the boy to cry even more harder. He had been waiting. Mikey already waiting for this moment to come. He waits and keeps on waiting for this moment over the past two years.

Mikey starts to walk closer to her as he walks faster and quickly hugs her so tightly. "Haruchin.....", he calls as he cries so hard while hugging the girl so tightly. "I miss you....Haruchin....I miss you so much....", he said while crying so hard. "I fucking miss you....Har...Haru...", he said with his trembling voice.

"I had been waiting....It's lonely, Haruchin... it's fucking lonely without you...", he said with his crying voice. Mikey no longer puts his strong side of him as he let go of all his real feelings that he had been keeps for himself. He didn't care anymore. He didn't fucking care to show his weak side to everyone as he let go of everything.

"Do you know how much... I praying for this moment to happen....how much I praying for you to open your eye and look at me again....to keep smiling at me again...to stay by my side again...", he said while crying so hard, with everyone who hearing Mikey's feeling that he keeps for himself over these two years, also crying hearing that.

Haru smiling as she also tears up so hard while gently patting the boy's back, keeps on hearing what the boy said.

"It's hurt, Haruchin..... it's fucking hurt....It's hurt me so much.....On how much...I have to wait for you....I miss you....I miss you so much....I......I....I love you....Haruchin...please don't leave me anymore....", he said, as he now crying really hard while hugging her so tightly as she will disappear from him again.

Haru tears up even more as she keeps on hearing how sad the boy is, she then turns to look at her brother, who staring at her with tears already running out on his face.

"Niisan...", call Haru.

Ignoring it, Seiyu walk closer to his sister and hugged her together with Mikey who's still crying so hard.

"You made me damn worry, sis.", said Seiyu. "You know how much I miss you in our house...? Don't fucking...leave me, you idiot sis.", said Seiyu with his trembling voice.

"Hmm...", Haru answers him with a pat, as she keeps on patting the both boys, who won't stop crying while hugging her.

"I miss both of you two as well....",said Haru with a tear that won't stop running out from her eyes.

And how the hallway of hospital corridors just full with a crying voice can be heard. Hearing the crying voice of Mikey can be heard as he cries so hard on how he misses the person he loves the most of his life. With the rest of them, looking at the three of them, as they also tear up together with them.