Chapter 78

As they all just staring at each other under the rain. Takemichi still surprises to know that the guy in front of Rokuhara Tandai leader right now is no other than Kazuki Seiyu, who was an older brother to all of Toman members.

"What's make the babysitter of Toman get his ass to come here?", asked South in mocking tone, causing the guy in front of him, pissed as he still calms himself from punching the guy face.

"Oh well, of course to get back my fucking babies. Since I got the call, saying there's a crazy kidnapper looking gorilla just fucking kidnapping my precious babies.",said Seiyu smirking in pissed to South.

"Dude, you look fucking creepy.",said the guy with red hair from Seiyu back.

"Shut the fuck up, Eiji. Not now.",said Seiyu who keep on smiling.

"SEI-KUN!!", shout the Brahman's boss in happy tone, getting attention of Seiyu, as he turns to look at her.

"Thank you for giving a help, Senju.",said Seiyu with a soft smile on his face while Senju just smiles brightly at him.

"So what are you gonna do now? Have a fight?", asked South while grinning at Seiyu.

"If I want, I already do it now. But the leader's command come first.",said Seiyu while glaring up at South.

As Seiyu and South was glaring at each other, suddenly a surprise attack was aiming towards Seiyu as he blocks the attack with his leg on reflex.

"Aniki!!!", shouts the Toman members.

"Woah...chills, will yar??", said Seiyu with a smirk on his face while blocking the sudden kicks from the enemy.

"You're disgusting as ever, every time I see you.", said the guy.

"The leader of Fukushuu sure hold many guts against me, right? Little Isao.",said Seiyu as he staring at the boy who has dark blue hair with golden eyes.

"That's Katashi Isao, Fukushuu leader, one of gang that support Rokuhara Tandai.", explained Draken to Takemichi.

"My goal is to bring you down, Kazuki Seiyu.", said Isao while glaring at Seiyu.

"Goodluck then, fucking brat.", said Seiyu, causing Isao more pissed as the older guy was mocking him. Isao then ignored his surroundings and charge to attack Seiyu again.

BAAM!!!

Luckily Isao attack was stopped by Izana as he suddenly stood up to protect Seiyu. Seiyu just standing so calmly while staring uninterestedly at Isao with Izana who blocking Isao's kick that was aiming for Seiyu.

"Tskk!!"

"I don't need protection though, but I will thanks for that.",said Seiyu to Izana who just put his usual smile on his face.

SCARK!!!

A sudden strong punch toward Seiyu by South, causing him flee away from his stand as he was blocking the powerful punch.

"OI!! DON'T IGNORE ME AND HAVE THE FUN BY YOURSELF!!!!!", shout South with a grin on his face.

"Aniki!!!",shout Izana in worried after seeing the sudden attack was landed at Seiyu.

"Man...he really such pain in ass one.", said Seiyu while shaking his hand, feeling the pain after blocking the powerful punch from South.

"SINCE THE STRONGEST GUARDIANS OF TOMAN IS HERE!! WHY NOT WE HAVE SOME FUN BETWEEN US?!!", shout South at Seiyu.

"You damn noisy gorilla, if that what you fucking want so much, then bring in on.",said Seiyu in his cold tone while walking closer to South.