Chapter 92

As Takemichi was running under the rain with worries, he suddenly slipped on the ground, causing Chifuyu to worry as he saw the boy fall on the ground.

"TAKEMICHI!!", shout Chifuyu as he chasing after the boy.

"Chifuyu?!!"

"You're okay, man?!", he asked, while reaching his hand to help the boy up.

"Yea.", said Takemichi while holding Chifuyu's hand and stand up. Chifuyu then realized Takemichi's expression changed as he looking so pale.

"Hey...you're okay?", asked Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu....I saw....the future.....", said Takemichi.

"Eh?"

"I saw it clearly this time...", he said.

"What did you saw??!", asked Chifuyu is worried.

"It's same....it raining...aniki was there shouting in worried....you and I were crying...", he said.

"Okay...? Then?"

"There's a different, Chifuyu...", said Takemichi.

"Different? What's the difference?"

"It's was Mikey-kun...", said Takemichi.

"Mikey?", asked Chifuyu,

"It's was Mikey-kun....who's dying in Izana's arms...it's not Izana-kun who die...but Mikey-kun!", said Takemichi with tears running out from his eyes, causing Chifuyu lil bit shocked as he heard what Takemichi said.

".........huh?"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Shit! Why the heck these two brats didn't answer their call?!!!", asked Seiyu in piss as he can't get in call with Izana and Mikey.

"ANIKI!!", call someone, getting the attention of Seiyu as he waits for him to arrive.

"Takemichi!! Chifuyu!!", call Seiyu. "We have-"

"Aniki!! It's was Mikey-kun!!", said Takemichi as he cutting Seiyu's word.

"Huh?"

"It's changed! The future is changed! It's was Mikey-kun dying this time instead of Izana-kun!!", said Takemichi in panic while Seiyu was in shock and speechless as he hears what Takemichi said.

"Huh?! What do you mean by Mikey is dying?!!!", asked Seiyu.

"I think because he knows that something bad will happen today and save Izana instead.", said Chifuyu.

"Fuck!! Then, we should look for them now!!", shout Seiyu as the three of them start searching for Mikey and Izana around the city.

>________________<

"Hey, Manjirou..."

"Hmm?"

"I want to buy some food on the side of the road.", said Izana as he pointed at the stores.

"Oh! okay...", said Mikey. Izana just nodded as he starts to cross the road, leaving Mikey alone at the cafe. As Mikey waiting for Izana, he takes out his phone from his pocket and realizes that he has 56 miss calls from Seiyu, 21 miss calls from Takemichi, and 23 miss calls from Chifuyu.