Chapter 32

A few minutes have already passed after both of the siblings are fighting each other, there are so many wounds on their faces as they having a serious fight between them.

"You don't know how to fucking stop, right?", said Seiyu while kicking his sister but still being blocked by her. Quickly Haru moved forwards to punch her brother but was blocked by Seiyu.

"Shut up and just die.", said Haru.

They then make a distance between them, inhaling and exhaling due too tired of fighting.

"Stop it, Haru.", said Seiyu.

"Urusai !!", shout Haru angrily to her brother while starts to attack him back as Seiyu also moving forward to attack his sister. But the both of them stop when a sudden shout getting their attention.

"MIKEY !!!!"

"MIKEY-KUN !!!"

Both of them stop at their turn to look at the current situation that has happened.

"Mikey.", said both the sibling as they saw Mikey laying unconscious after gotten hit by Kazutora.

"Vahalla wins", said Kazutora. But slowly Mikey trying to stand up after gotten hits by Kazutora.

"Tell me just one thing, Kazutora.", said Mikey.

"Am I your enemy?", asked Mikey. Suddenly Kazutora remembered his past, making him start to talk nonsense.

"I....suffered because of you. It's your fault I got sent to juvie.", said Kazutora.

"Huh? what the hell do you mean?", said Mikey.

"Of course you're my enemy !! I will eliminate everyone in my way. Did you know, Mikey? If you kill people, that makes you a bad guy. But...if you kill enemies...that makes you a hero!!", said Kazutora.

'What the fuck is wrong with him', Takemichi thought as he look up at Kazutora which's he has mental instability and unsettling behavior.

"Haha~ He's totally lost it.", said Hanma while grinning at the scene.

"That brat....he's out of control now...", said Seiyu who have a worried expression on his face.

"Hold him for me. Good and tight.", said Kazutora to the two guys and then he...

CLANG !!

Kazutora without any mercy hits Mikey with the pipe as Hanma declares the fight over.

"MIKEY !!!!", Draken rushes to help Mikey but was knocked down by Hanma.

"You're supposed to be fighting me, remember??!"

"Tskk !!"

"Mikey !!", Haru shout as she was about to rush to help but was stopped by her brother.

"HARU!! It's dangerous !!", shout Seiyu to his sister.

Kazutora seems to hit Mikey with the pipe nonstop while he keeps on saying such nonsense.

"To become a hero....I will kill the enemy.", said Kazutora while hitting Mikey.

"MIKEY-KUN !!!", shout Takemichi.

"Kill the enemy..?? Is that why you killed my brother?", Mikey asked him if that is the reason why Kazutora killed his brother, making Mikey feels pissed. Breaking free from Chonbo and Chome, Mikey gives Kazutora a strong kick towards his head, making him unconscious. All of them see the scene in speechless as Mikey knocked down the three of them. Mikey, who looks very tired, falls to his knees, by noticing Mikey's weakness, the rest of the Vahalla members not letting the chance to attack Mikey and start rushes towards him. As Seiyu was about to move forward, he then was stopped by his sister.